Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The NXT Thread: It Must Breakk You

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The NXT Thread: It Must Breakk You

• It wasn't clear how thoroughly Velveteen Dream had eaten No Way Jose's lunch until this week (not that there was a whole lot to eat).
    • The Dusty Classic did feel a little bit overdue.
    • Aleister Black's promos are a little overwrought but perhaps my expectations are out of whack for a man who enters the arena by rising from the dead.
    • Nikki Cross is obviously the breakout star of Sanity.
    • Do you think my girlfriend would object to wearing a Mrs. Johnny Wrestling shirt or, more realistically, allow me to wear one?

2. Likes ShinChan, AnnaCWolff liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Now why didn't I think to start this?

1. Indeed. I liked Jose a lot but he's been left in the dust in recent months. Dream is very dreamy though and is nailing this character like few I've ever seen.

2. It did but it should give us some good options for new #1 contenders, which the division needs.

3. Black shouldn't talk much. Just say a few words to get the point across and stick with the mystique. The black suit worked very well for him though.

4. Amen. I believe Barbosa suggested that Baszler win the title and then Cross be the next big challenger. I'd be completely down with that as there's a natural story of Baszler coming from a world of rules but then breaking them, only to have someone who not only breaks the rules but grinds them into dust.

5. Just cross off the Mrs. Sam part and put Johnny Wrestling instead.

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    I believe Barbosa suggested that Baszler win the title and then Cross be the next big challenger. I'd be completely down with that as there's a natural story of Baszler coming from a world of rules but then breaking them, only to have someone who not only breaks the rules but grinds them into dust.
    Don't tell Sam that... He'll point out that it will never happen!

Cross might beat out Elias, Dream and Black as the best worker of her gimmmick in the WWE at the moment.

6. Likes ShinChan, AnnaCWolff liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I buy her being crazy, which puts her several steps up on Dean Ambrose.

8. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
    Don't tell Sam that... He'll point out that it will never happen!
    Oh, are you here with more good storyline ideas that make perfectly logical sense or do you think WWE creative already has enough toilet paper?

Oddly enough, I'd buy this one but Nikki feels overdue for a promotion to the main roster.

10. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
    Oh, are you here with more good storyline ideas that make perfectly logical sense or do you think WWE creative already has enough toilet paper?

Oddly enough, I'd buy this one but Nikki feels overdue for a promotion to the main roster.
    Her arriving in WWE in a cast having refused to quit in a year-long Baszler armbar and still beating the piss out of half the women's roster would be great.

Sorry, Sam.. I can't help it!

12. Likes ShinChan, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I hope for the Dusty Classic that Velveteen Dream and Aleister Black team up for the tournament as Black Velvet. I know it is highly unlikely considering Black looks to be heading towards the NXT championship but a man can dream.

14. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Takeover: New Orleans is shaping up to be a great looking card, no surprise there. With Gargano vs Ciampa pretty much a lock along with possibly Black going against Almas for the title (and maybe throwing in a sweet match with Dain vs Black in along the way) it's going to kick ass.

16. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We did get the Glorious Tens last time but that was just a pretense to set up a feud.

I'd be very surprised if Moustache Mountain don't make an appearance.

18. Likes ShinChan, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The only problem I would have with a Cross vs Baszler feud is that it kind of leaves Kairi Sane out in the dust.

I almost would rather just have Nikki go to the main roster at this point if she's not getting a main title feud, she's got such a great look/character that she plays perfectly.

20. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Thread Information