Carl hung his head in shame, he had been defeated again and this loss hurt. He debated screaming but took a deep breath and set the controller down. The Blazing Bull mini-boss in Sekiro: Shadowâ??s Die Twice was no joke and beginning to piss him off. Carl facepalmed himself at getting angry over a video game before taking a sip of his vanilla pepsi and rising to his feet. He stretched his back and gazed at his watch, already 4 oâ??clock. He scratched his beard and finished his soda. Carl got his phone and flipped it around on himself.

Carl: â??Hey everyone, your resident jobber hereâ?¦ thatâ??s right, Itâ??s Just Carl. Looking ahead to 2020 after a rocky 2019 is a hard task to do. I go out there and I give it my all but so far, my all hasnâ??t been good enough. One win to my name in the WZCW and several losses. The fans have probably given up hope on me at this point and Iâ??m sure the boys in the back have as well. Iâ??m not one of the boys in the back, Iâ??m just another fan in over his head.â?

Carl shakes his head and sits back down.

Carl: â??And listen, Iâ??m not blaming them for those thoughts. If I was in their shoes, Iâ??d feel the same way. I have been awful this year, shocked I even still have a job... But I have more to bring to the table, I promise. Donâ??t give up on me just yet, donâ??t shut that door. You never know what you're capable of until your back is at the wall and yall, I've darn well IN the wall at this point. Next year Iâ??ll prove Iâ??m one of the guys, prove I belong. Earn myself title shots and even bring home a title. Business may be slow but itâ??s only just begun. Call me corny but Iâ??ve got 20-20 vision as we head into this new decade and business is going to be picking up!â?

Carl gives a big smile.

Carl: â??Maybe weâ??ll even get those WZCW Tag Titles back in order yea? I think I know someone looking for a partner. The faces of the WZCW Tag Division has a pretty good ring to it.â?

Carl winks at the camera.

Carl: â??2020? Yea. 2020 is looking good. Bet on that.â?

Carl ends the recording and then emails it to WZCW management before retrieving his controller, this time he was going to beat the Blazing Bull.