Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Undertaker officially out of WM34

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm also in the PLEASE LET IT BE OVER camp but at the same time, I'll believe it when Wrestlemania ends and Undertaker doesn't wrestle. You hear the stories about him being out but now he's almost for sure the Cena opponent? I don't want to see the match and I don't want to see Undertaker looking horrible out there. Let last year's moment be great and move on to something else. Let it be over and stop trotting him out there one more time when it should have been over a long time ago.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I also hope the same. But I do think that if it happens and it appears likely to me, John Cena shall have a better match with The Undertaker than the one latter had with Roman Reigns. If there's anyone good enough to have a good match with The Undertaker now, it's John Cena. Except AJ Styles, I guess. I'm hoping that it doesn't happen. But I feel that it will. Making the end of Wrestlemania pretty pointless.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I wonder if all of you writing off the Undertaker would have the same opinion if he had been positioned to wrestle guys that he could still have a great match with? While I understand historically why Taker/Cena happening at Mania before its no longer a possibility is a big deal and makes more sense than other possibilities, I agree that Cena is not the right opponent to allow Taker to go out and have a good match at this point; much the same way that Lesnar and Reigns were bad choices. Deliberately paced workers who need to rely on being able to pick up and slam around their opponent are not a good choice for Taker anymore. And don't even get me started on Shane.

I would say though, if the WWE had booked Taker into a WrestleMania program against a guy like Styles, Balor, or Rollins for example, I have no doubt that he could have a match on par with the CM Punk Mania bout, and possibly even the second HBK match(and something far better than that ridiculous cage match with Hunter) even at this point in his career.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still want to see John Cena vs Undertaker just for the spectacle of seeing both of them in the ring together at WrestleMania. A match about 10 years overdue? Sure, but it's still one of if not the last huge match they have left and if Undertaker feels like he can go and wants to then fuck it. Outside of Samoa Joe returning at Fastlane and costing Cena the WWE Championship I don't see who else Cena would get put with. Not really buying the Mysterio thing either.

Thread Information