To say this saddens me is the understatement of the last decade. Since waking up & reading the news I've been wanting to & wondering how i was going to say bye and i realized i never really talk about either my personal life or my fed history. So i'll do that.

Not many people know this but out of everyone on the current roster i am the 3rd longest tenured RPer behind Lee & Ech. I don't remember how but in Dec 2007 i came in and the rest is history. I was around when creative was at it's worse. I was around when Admins were close to shutting us down because the drama was infesting other parts of WZ. They didn't though and soon after i took my first extended leave of absence. The Fed took off in my absence and eventually i got the itch to come back. I was in a bad place and honestly don't remember much other than it was at the end of this stint that i was banned remix style from the fed. That lasted a few years until mid/late 2017 when i got the itch again. I messaged Yaz not knowing he was Head of Creative. I just thought he was the most likely to say yes despite my banning. It turns out that not only did he say yes the rest of Creative did as well and i was back as Tony Mancini and eventually dropped him in favor of Milenko after the 10th anniversary show. The rest is history as most if not all of you guys were around after that.

During this time my personal life was a roller coaster. From 2007-2009 i was in college for Restaurant Management (graduated btw) and after that i pretty muched irritated every family member that would let me live with them by being a lazy good for nothing shit head. In 2013 i moved from NYS to Oregon to be with a girl that dumped a week after i moved cross country causing me to be homeless for 5 years during which i've slept on sidewalks in Portland, tents in the woods & shelters. The entire time I was battling alcoholism and if i hadn't gotten clean I would more than likely be a meth head or dead from an OD years ago.

Not only did i get clean i managed to find someone who could not only put up with my ass but for reason I still don't understand said yes when i asked her to marry me 5 years ago. This past August marks 4 years of a happy yet aggravating marriage with a (step) daughter set to graduate high school next year and start college.

So while i'm sad a rather large chapter in my life is closing i'm finally in a decent place physically & mentally so i'm happy. Now there's a few people I'd like to give individual shout outs to.

Lee- you'd put up with my regular childish bullshit as well as my alcohol fueled bullshit off & on for 12 years. You're tied with my mother for the longest time anyone has been able to deal with me

Yaz - for letting me come back and being approachable and an all around nice guy I'm happy to call a friend.

Slt & KB - while you guys were never were officially part of the fed without you 2 we would have died with WZ. Thanks for giving us another place to briefly call home.

To everyone else y'all are family now so i expect money on Christmas.