Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RAW 12/30 - Wedding of the Century

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    I need KB's review to determine if I liked this show or not.
    Well at least you were nice about it (check the recent comments on my site).

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Monday Night Raw
    Date: December 30, 2019
    Commentators: Jerry Lawler, Vic Joseph

It’s the final show of the decade for WWE and that means…well not much as the major draw of the show is a wedding between Lana and Bobby Lashley, which has all time crash possibilities. Other than that we should be getting some updates on Randy Orton’s health status after he suffered a knee injury last night. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Wake Me Up When The Decade Ends

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    If you took the wedding out of the show, last night's Raw would've been pretty damn good. With the wedding it was....kinda good. Black vs. Murphy, Charlotte vs. Natalya, Street Profits vs. The OC and Andrade vs. Ricochet were all great to solid matches, Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe make an intriguing team, Rollins comes off as a great douchebag with this "Messiah" bit, AOP are natural born heavies, some solid hype for next week's show and we kicked off the hype for the Royal Rumble.

The wedding...well, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I knew it wouldn't be the stuff dreams are made of, good dreams at least, and it went too long and it felt like a bad attempt at a PG version of Jerry Springer. In other words, even though Vince wasn't at last night's show, this entire segment had his fingerprints ALL OVER IT. The "spouses" of the bride and groom was a different touch as was the confessed "relationship" between Lana and Liv Morgan, which got a huge response. I know, right? Who'd have thought the idea of two gorgeous blonde women in bed together would get a rise out of anybody? Personally, I think it would've worked out so much better had they started making out instead of Lana going psycho on Liv. Honestly, I just think it would've made for a better way to end the whole segment and then have Rusev come out to beat the crap out of Lashley. But yeah, it's really time to move on from this whole storyline; Vince doesn't put this much effort into championship feuds but he goes all out for these pseudo soap opera crap that he absolutely LOVES.

Overall, I give last night's show a C, probably would've been a B- without the wedding so that segment brought the overall grade down a few notches.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

5. Likes Wildcat66 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Well at least you were nice about it (check the recent comments on my site).
    Wasn't even trying to be negative. I only saw the last 20 minut s of the show. And I check your site daily, yeah you deal with some fools.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    Wasn't even trying to be negative. I only saw the last 20 minut s of the show. And I check your site daily, yeah you deal with some fools.
    Yeah I know. That was a bit much to take last night. And thanks for sticking around. I appreciate it.

8. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Thread Information