Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do with Samoa Joe at WrestleMania?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bill Lesnar doesnt understand the Cena vs Mysterio 'Dream Match' hype either. Maybe back in 2007, but it wasnt a must do. Bill Lesnar said there have been many wrestlemania's since and fans never clamoured for this match. Bill Lesnar also states that Mysterio's star has fallen alot, and he's midcard at best now. Bill Lesnar doesnt understand where the sudden attraction for this match has come from. Mysterio has never ever been involved in any dream wrestlemania match scenario in his career.

Bill Lesnar states that the only match for Cena is Undertaker. He thinks and hopes the match will happen. It is the real dream match.

As Bill Lesnar put up above, he hopes Samoe Joe comes back at the raw after mania, challenging Reigns. But if he were to be at wrestlemania, he wouldnt mind a marquee hoss match with strowman. He would hope Samoa Joe goes after Strowman like he did with Brock, and they look even in the build up.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I want Joe vs. Cena. There's such a good story to be told there with the fact that they were in wrestling school together and how differently their careers went afterward. And I just know that they would give us a killer match.

I wish Strowman could do something with The Rock or Batista, but that seems like out of the realm of possibility. Maybe let Strowman do an open challenge and have Rusev accept it. Would be the pop of the night, if nothing else.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Lesnar View Post
    Bill Lesnar would save his return for the raw after wrestlemania, where he announces himself as Reigns's first challenger.
    I agree w Bill Lesnar. Joe returns to face Roman while Strowman faces off w Lashley. Build to Reigns/Strowman at Summerslam.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leobeast View Post
    If they can't give him something meaningful that can have some actual build up, I'd rather they just leave him off and have him return on Raw the night after. I don't want to see him shoved in the battle royal or thrown in a multi-man clusterfuck.
    Agreed. Unless he comes back fully recovered tomorrow night and starts a feud with Cena or Strowman (or even Mysterio), then have him return after Mania.

He should be treated like a big deal and one of the bigger stars on Raw. He was competitive against Lesnar and has one of the most interesting and believable characters in WWE. He absolutely should not be wasted in some meaningless Battle Royal.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Lesnar View Post
    Bill Lesnar would save his return for the raw after wrestlemania, where he announces himself as Reigns's first challenger.
    Bill Lesnar could be correct in this one. There's really no space for Joe and if he's going to face Reigns for the title, there's no spot for him at Wrestlemania.

Although, I feel bad for Joe. He's been with the company since 2015, and he still hasn't been at Wrestlemania. That would be a nice story for WM 35.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Joe would be the perfect partner for Bryan if Shane can't go at 'Mania.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't think Joe teaming with Bryan would do much for Joe as a monster. He'd be required to take a pasting from Zayn and Owens before Bryan comes in and cleans house.

8. Likes smarkmouth, jmt225 liked this post

Thread Information