Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Impact LD - All Dates

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Watched the latest episode. It's the second one I've watched since trying Impact again. I dug it. The Drake/Steiner match was meh. But what do you expect from a 55 year old Steiner. The Madison Rayne/Tessa Blanchard match was decent. Madison's fluke win kind of makes sense in a way. Brian Cage is huge and I could not think he would lose to Xavier. Still good though. I really liked the Su Yung/Allie match. I have no idea what happened to Rosemary (last time I saw her she was still in Decay) but this looks cool and interests me more than what WWE has been doing. I loved the Aries/Pentagon match. Pentagon is really really cool and I loved the ending. Them being pretty much even was awesome and Aries taking the easy route makes sense. Still makes Pentagon look badass while letting Aries win

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: June 7, 2018
    Commentators: Josh Matthews, Don Callis

So tonight is all about attempted murder. Over the last few weeks, Eddie Edwards has vowed revenge against Sami Callihan and tonight they’re meeting in an unsanctioned street fight. Since Eddie is a little nuts, he’s promised to, and I quote, murder Callihan in the woods. This could be fascinating so let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

There's Too Much Attempted Murder On This Show

3. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: June 14, 2018

It’s another big night this week with a double main event. First up we have Moose vs. Eli Drake in a #1 contenders match with the winner getting a World Title shot against Austin Aries at Slammiversary. Other than that we have Brian Cage challenging X-Division Champion Matt Sydal, which sounds like a way for Impact to find a way out of giving Cage the title. Let’s get to it.

This Belongs In A Mousetrap Factory

5. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: June 21, 2018
    Commentators: Don Callis, Josh Matthews

With about a month to go before Slammiversary, the card is starting to come together. We have Moose challenging Austin Aries for the World Title and likely a match between Tommy Dreamer and Eddie Edwards for the sake of getting Dreamer on a pay per view in 2018. Other than that we also know who the X attacker was, but we don’t know anything else about him. Let’s get to it.

Ohio vs. Mexico

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: June 28, 2018

We’re getting closer and closer to Slammiversary and the card is really starting to take shape. One of the matches though appears to be Eddie Edwards vs. Tommy Dreamer, which means more of Dreamer talking about stuff that happened twenty years ago and how much he loves wrestling. That’s all well and good, if you ignore the fact that he’s done it for more than half of his career. Let’s get to it.

They're Doing Things Right

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: July 5, 2018

We’re getting closer to Slammiversary and things are starting to take shape. The stories around here are getting better but they still don’t have that one big blow away idea that could get them some staying power. That’s been the case for a long time though and unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be getting any better. Let’s get to it.

Beautiful Ortiz And Sweet Santana Make Things Better

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: July 12, 2018

With Slammiversary less than two weeks away, there isn’t much left to be done. Most of the card is already set up but last week’s show saw a big angle in the return of the original LAX. I’m sure that will set up a match at the pay per view, which is starting to look like a heck of a show. Let’s get to it.

From The Black Lagoon

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: July 19, 2018

It’s the go home show for Slammiversary and for once I’m actually interested in where we’re going. The build for the show has been rather good so far and that could make for a solid pay per view. They can still hammer in a few more things tonight but really, Sunday is all that matters at this point. Let’s get to it.

Don't Do It Again

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: July 26, 2018

Believe it or not this company is on fire at the moment and they’re coming off a red hot Slammiversary this weekend. I don’t remember the last time this company was going so strong and if they can continue at this rate, I’m curious to see where they could go from here. This is very fresh territory for them and I wonder how far they can go with this run. Let’s get to it.

They're Reaching NXT

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Impact Wrestling
    Date: August 2, 2018

Things are still fresh off of Slammiversary but at the same time we don’t really have anything big going on yet. Austin Aries’ next challenger seems to be Eddie Edwards, but I’d assume that’s more of a one off TV match than a major pay per view story. Still though, there’s enough interesting stuff going on around here to keep me entertained. Let’s get to it.

Just Another Victim

13. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Thread Information