View Poll Results: Who Was The Worst Wrestler Of The Decade?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cameron

5 35.71%
  • Jinder Mahal

3 21.43%
  • Jaxson Ryker

0 0%
  • Joey Ryan

3 21.43%
  • Great Khali

2 14.29%
  • Marko Stunt

0 0%
  • Mr. Anderson

0 0%
  • PCO

0 0%
  • Ryback

0 0%
  • Lana

1 7.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Wrestler Of The Decade

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Worst Wrestler Of The Decade

The Bottom Of The Barrel.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dolph Ziggler and it's not close.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Joey Ryan. I hope he gets penis cancer and is forced to retire. Ziggler's a close second, even though he somehow didn't make the poll.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ziggler is the real worst wrestler of the decade, but people forget about him because they're so angry at how small Marko Stunt is (which he can't help) that they forget things. I'll vote for Khali of the options on the poll but Ziggler is a write in vote from me too.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Anyone who needs to get over by supposedly throwing someone with their penis is obviously compensating for their lack of talent in other areas.

I think it's pretty obvious who I'm voting for based on that.

And this Ziggler hate is surprising. I remember 2013 when everyone was ecstatic he beat Del Rio for the WHC. Are we really going to say Joey Ryan or Cameron ever contributed something of that worth in this decade?

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Tbf, the year was 2019 and it's Ziggler.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great Khali can barely move. At least others have had serviceable matches.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Undertaker

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    Anyone who needs to get over by supposedly throwing someone with their penis is obviously compensating for their lack of talent in other areas.

I think it's pretty obvious who I'm voting for based on that.

And this Ziggler hate is surprising. I remember 2013 when everyone was ecstatic he beat Del Rio for the WHC. Are we really going to say Joey Ryan or Cameron ever contributed something of that worth in this decade?
    At least Joey Ryan is funny

Man...talk about a contingent of turds.

I can't really give it to Cameron as the girl wasn't around long enough to really have a cup of coffee and Jaxon Ryker hasn't really done much of anything, plus I see people on that list far worse than he is.

Marko Stunt is lousy but he hasn't been around long enough to really do something to make me look at him and say that he's the worst of the worst.

Lana is lousy but, thankfully, we didn't really see very many matches involving her. I think she's a top contender in any year to be worst wrestler but of the decade? Eh, not enough there for me.

PCO is essentially something of a freak show who somehow became and is currently ROH World Champion despite being half crippled, 50+ years of age and having his entire schtick be him being something of a freak. Not good at all, but I've still seen worse.

Mr. Anderson during the prime of his career, tne early 2010s, came off like a poor man's version of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Loaded with charisma and personality but just never really clicked despite multiple, and forgettable World Championship runs in TNA.

Ryback is basically a meathead who felt that him being a guy with a lot of muscle meant he should be a top tier guy. He believe this despite being careless in the ring at times, not wanting to do the extra work associated with being a top tier guy, being known to treat fans like crap at autograph sessions and just generally thought he was FAR, FAR better than he actually was.

I think Joey Ryan is a legit contender. Ryan is basically the sleaziest guy running around and his entire schtick revolves around the penis and doing all manner of stupid stuff with it. Think of an X-Rated Santino Marella but without any charm or likeability.

For me, it comes down to either the Great Khali or Jinder Mahal. Khali was.....there's just no saving grace to this guy. He was a physical freak of nature who couldn't wrestle, plain and simple. He could barely move in the ring, his offense consisted of maybe a clothesline, a few chops here and there and a chokeslam finisher.

In the end though, I think I have to go with Jinder Mahal. He got himself into killer shape but was average, on his very best day, inside the ring, he had the charisma of an expired bottle of mustard, his promos were beyond lousy and the man ran around as WWE Champion for more than half a year. If he'd had a run that lasted 3 or 4 weeks, it MIGHT'VE been forgivable but WWE kept the title on him for half a year in the hopes of using him to sell out two shows they were going to run in India later in the year. Even his own countrymen didn't give crap as the ticket sales for one show were so lousy that it was cancelled.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information