View Poll Results: Who Was The Worst Wrestler Of The Decade?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cameron

5 35.71%
  • Jinder Mahal

3 21.43%
  • Jaxson Ryker

0 0%
  • Joey Ryan

3 21.43%
  • Great Khali

2 14.29%
  • Marko Stunt

0 0%
  • Mr. Anderson

0 0%
  • PCO

0 0%
  • Ryback

0 0%
  • Lana

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worst Wrestler Of The Decade

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders View Post
    At least Joey Ryan is funny
    He's not at all in my opinion. He's ostentatious and annoying. At least Ziggler or anyone else isn't trying to make professional wrestling look like a farce to get publicity. Even Khali tried, as bad as he was.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    He's not at all in my opinion. He's ostentatious and annoying. At least Ziggler or anyone else isn't trying to make professional wrestling look like a farce to get publicity. Even Khali tried, as bad as he was.
    I'll take a dick flip over the same old boring shit from Ziggler any day of the week.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll take a dick flip over the same old boring shit from Ziggler any day of the week.
    Ehh, different strokes I guess. I don't hate Ziggler, but I'll admit he's stale. Just not enough for me to despise him like a lot of people here do as he obviously has talent.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    On what planet is Jinder Mahal the worst wrestler of the DECADE?!

Look, we all know he is not great or anything, but the issue was not that he is shit, the issue is that he is generic and he was booked terribly (I still hold firm that if he won the US title instead of the WWE title it would have been one of the best championship reigns).

Hell, he may be one of the better wrestlers on this list, in terms of in-ring talent. I'm unsure where I'm going but Cameron is likely atop my list, as I have not seen PCO wrestle, Lana is a manager, and Jaxson Ryker had 10 NXT matches (I didn't watch his NXT matches so his time as Gunner in TNA I cannot speak on).

Great Khali was not good, but his size made beating him impressive and his last time he mattered was 2008 or so. He spent this past decade either being the Punjabi Playboy, being newcomer Jinder Mahals bodyguard, then being a Jobber.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not sure why PCO is on the list to be honest. But that might be because I'm a mark for Jacques Rougeau and anyone associated with him by proxy.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Folks out here really voting Jinder as the worst of the decade because he was an average wrestler.
    Last edited by Spidey; 01-14-2020 at 08:29 AM.

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
    Folks out here really voting Jinder as the worst of the decade because he was an average wrestler.
    I voted for him because he was in a position he never should have been in for about 5.5 months to long.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I voted for him because he was in a position he never should have been in for about 5.5 months to long.
    How do you figure? Seth and Kofi had worse numbers.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Out of everyone on this list, Cameron's the only one who was a legitimate embarrassment. She'll be best remembered for trying to pin somebody who was laying on their stomach. Nobody gave a shit about her and she was terrible in pretty much every aspect of wrestling.

The rest on this list all have at least something going for them. Whether it's Lana's mic ability, Marko Stunt's charisma, Ryback's complete averageness, or Khali's size, fans cared about these people for at least a little while. Shit, Khali went from being world champion to one of the weirdest, funniest characters around at that time. Sure he sucked in the ring, but he was still entertaining. Cameron offered and accomplished nothing, thus she's the worst.

10. Likes Yaz, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information