https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredk...sexual-history

Triple H is facing some heat after making a crude joke about Paige’s past history. Paige, who came under intense scrutiny during the spring of 2017 amid turmoil surrounding her short-lived engagement to Albert Del Rio and a sex-tape scandal, currently works with WWE in a non-wrestling capacity as an analyst for WWE Backstage.

While speaking with members of the media, Triple H made the following comments about the possibility of the currently injured Superstars Edge and Paige—both of whom suffered career-ending neck injuries—returning to the ring:

“I’m a fan just like everyone else. I would love to see [Edge or Paige] step into the ring and compete. More importantly than that, though, I would like to see them live long, healthy lives. You know, Edge has kids. Paige—maybe—she probably has some she doesn’t know of.”

Paige responded to the joke in a tweet that suggested she wasn’t laughing nearly as hard as the members of the pro wrestling media that the joke landed with.

Paige raised eyebrows with a January 3 tweet that insisted her "glory days aren’t over." Part of the tweet made mention of the various times she has been called a “slut” on social media, an ugly perception that Triple H is doing no favors in quelling.

WWE broadcaster, and host of “WWE Backstage,” Renee Young joined Paige in the criticism of Triple H’s joke, noting “real change” needs to happen in WWE—a point of criticism that has plagued the worldwide leader for years. The Bella Twins echoed Young’s sentiments.
Triple H later issued an apology. He tweeted:

I've reached out to @RealPaigeWWE to apologize. I made a terrible joke and I'm sorry if it offended her or anyone else.
Hopefully everyone comes to an amicable agreement.