Thread: Fantasy Baseball

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fantasy Baseball

So over on that other website, we have been running a fantasy hockey league for six years running, and it has been pretty successful for the most part. We have also been running a fantasy basketball league for nearly as long, again with reasonable success.

I thought I would put out some feelers for interest in a potential fantasy baseball league this season. We tried it once before (that I was involved in) and it was ok but we never really extended it beyond the one season. I would like to have at least ten participants, otherwise it is pointless in my opinion. I would run it on yahoo sports, simply because thatâ??s where the hockey and basketball pools have been operating. I was thinking the live draft would be somewhere around March 25th.

If anyone here has any interest, please post in here and let me know. If there is sufficient interest, I will set it up, otherwise I wonâ??t bother.

Hopefully thereâ??s some interest in this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm in.

Dude - every Bs game including that epic Penguins win last week that I've gone to this season was a win. I think you're onto something with that good luck charm you kept talking about a long while back.

(I went to game 7 vs Senators last season..... But I maintain the lack of depth and Bond villain-esque Senators coach, Guy Bernier, was too much to overcome)
    Last edited by GuyCompton; 03-07-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm in. Yahoo Fantasy Sports is the best site for any Fantasy sport. Count me in!

Thread Information