Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WZCW Zero Hour: The Grandest Prize of them all

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WZCW Zero Hour: The Grandest Prize of them all

The voice of Sir David Attenbrough can be heard.

Legends. They're passed down through a generation but for a while the Legendary EurAsian belt was but a joke. The EurAvison era turned that into the grandest prize in WZCW.

The first champion was Ty Burna and with that the newest belt in WZCW was formed.

Rumours are it was designed to be more “Old School” than the Elite X so it makes sense that a number of Hall of Famers have held it. Ty Burna, Showtime, Big Dave, Mikey Stormrage, Matt Tastic, Eve Taylor, Titus Avison and John Constantine.

At 951 days the longest reign of any title in WZCW is Titus Avison and the EurAvison era.

A legacy cemented, it'll be a pleasure to see how it all unveils tonight. Who will be the 25th and final EurAsian champion? Will RMK cement his first title reign and end up on a high?

There's only one thing guaranteed, it will be legendary.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 11:11 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A video shows Logan McAllister.

Logan: Well lookah what we got here. WZCW have invited me ovah for one last show. Logan says no, you know why?

The camera shows Hayden and Brittany. Brittany waves showing a wedding ring.

Brittany: I'm Mrs McAllistah now, and we'd nevah have done that without you all.

Logan: SO thanks WZCW, for everything. You saved my family and helped it expand furthah.

As the camera goes Hayden can be heard asking where Mike Stormrage is.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Harrys:The following match is a Battle Royal for the EurAsain Championship. Making his way first, from Toronto Canada, the EurAsian Championship. Remarkable Mark Keaton!

In true Keaton style a Tank comes out of nowhere, but instead of being a camo green it is painted like the Canadian flag. RMK pops his head out of the top and starts playing the belt like a guitar. The crowd go nuts. He walks his way down to the ring.

Suddenly the camera cuts and shows a boat on the sea. The boat then moves onto a desert and wides the sand dunes. Next it pulls up outside the arena. The music starts. A Parrot flies out.

Harrys: Welcome back to WZCW, being accompanied by Polly, legendary Hall of Famer. Steamboat Ricky.

He gets an enormous reaction from the crowd as Polly lands on his shoulder and then flies back off backstage. He saunters down the ramp.

The Beard walks out and Hi Fives the crowd as he makes his way to the ring.

Harrys: Former WHC, The Beard!

The lights cut out. Spotlights around the arena. [CENTER]

A red carpet is rolled.

Harrys: From Keystone City Kansas, you've heard legends of this man...This is Titus!

The crowd go crazy as Titus Avison steps to the ramp and walks down the red carpet. He's emotional as he heads down. He rolls in the ring and, for potentially the last time, points to the crowd.

Copeland: Is he crying?

Connor:Wouldn't you be?

Cohen: Let's see what happened whilst some competitors got up to shenanigans.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Backstage we see Joseph Rios and Everest

Everest: Well, well, well. It's been a while since you formed Dynasty to eliminate me. Yet here I am, a Hall of Famer. Where have you been?

Rios:I never went anywhere, they just didn't book me. Said I was bland.

Everest: Makes sense.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Steamboat Ricky is shown standing in front of a mirror backstage, shaving his beard. Suddenly, he jumps as Mark Keaton walks by playing his guitar, and Ricky nicks himself.

Ricky: Ow!

Ricky turns around annoyed and sees Keaton playing his guitar solo.

Ricky: Do you mind?! I'm trying to shave and you just caused me to cut myself!

Mark Keaton stops playing and looks up.

Keaton: Whoa sorry man, but hey aren't you Steamboat Ricky?! What are you doing here?

Ricky: I'm here to compete on the farwell show obviously...who are you anyway?

Keaton laughs.

Keaton: That's a good one, as if you don't know. I'm Remarkable Mark Keaton! Former tag champ, rock god, lead singer of the Three Smokes Band? Let me guess you want an autograph right?

Ricky: No...I still don't know who you are. I don't listen to rock music.

Keaton looks shocked.

Keaton: What!? Who doesn't listen to rock music!? I need to go sit down, by the way dude, you're bleeding.

Keaton walks away as Steamboat Ricky looks confused and annoyed by the whole thing and walks away in the opposite direction to find a band aid.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fallout is kneeling backstage. He has something in his hands that he is looking at. It's a photo book, with pictures of a small town. As he flips through more, there are photos of a small child on a playground. The child appears to be no more than eleven or twelve in the last few photos. The next few pages are burnt and warped and then photos of a man in a mask designed for breathing are shown. Fallout stands and turns to look at his reflection in some nearby metal. He places a hand on his mask and slowly starts to raise it. Just his bottom lip is seen, deformed, before he lowers it back down and tosses the book of memories aside.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Copeland: A few more in the ring now.

Connor:Justin Cooper, Annie Halloway, Warzone, Fallout and Milenko.

Cohen: El Genio Verde, don't forget

Harrys:Theron Daggershield!

He walks out with a trenchcoat and sunglasses on. Red, yellow, blue, green, and purple lights flash as the song plays. He has his prop sword in hand and does poses with it on the ramp and does some slashing poses while pyro goes off. He then walks to the ring and rolls his d20 before entering, jumps into the ring, takes off his trenchcoat and sunglasses before striking another pose, he tosses a Jack from his playing card deck to the fans.

Harrys:WZCW Hall of Famer...Showtime!

He makes his way to the ring and is welcome by crowd and wrestlers alike. He's focused, and wants the EurAsian for himself.

Connor:Let's see some more backstage.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Mandroid S.H.I.T. is shuffling around by the loading bay when he stops and turns his head.

SHIT: This one recognizes that smell.

He turns the corner and Barbosa is standing, smoking a cigarette.

Barbosa: It's been a while.

Barbosa: Yes, perhaps too long.

Barbosa: We have grown to miss you.

The smoker puts out the cigarette and approaches SHIT. The Mandroid extends a hand and the two shake.

SHIT: This one thinks peace was never an option.

The newest member of the Hall of Fame grins.

Barbosa: Just like old times.

Barbosa: We wouldn't have it any other way.

The two break up the handshake and begin to trade blows. They struggle to gain the upper hand with each other as they wrestle and fight throughout the loading bay, slamming into various containers as the two old frenemies have one last donnybrook for old times sake.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 11:17 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Outside, Stetson Hayes tends to his horse that's tied to a rail. He brushes her back somberly. The cameramen go unnoticed.

Stetson: How 'bout it, girl? One last ride?

The palomino snorts.

Stetson: I'll get ya a nice apple before we head on out there. Maybe two. Just don't get carried away now and shit all over tha ramp. Won't look pretty for the DVD.

He gives his horse a gentle pat on the neck.

Stetson: Camera feller probably thinks I got a burr in my saddle - that I got some choice words about the place closin' shop. A few thangs about the Eurasian title. Well he gonna hafta find somebody else, baby girl. I am a rassler and I leave my heart in and only in the ring...out here it's about providin' for my family and muh livestock... I'm gonna do alright. Life goes on.

The cowboy runs the brush through her mane. He speaks quietly.

Stetson: And who the hell knows...maybe one day we'll wake up and find some other Banks with deep pockets and a love for the sport. These things happen, ya know? The spirit of rasslin ain't never gonna die.

The palomino jerks her head to indicate nodding. Hayes smiles and unties her.

Stetson: Time to hit that dusty trail, little lady. Sun's goin' down.

He starts to choke up, but regains his composure and adjusts his cowboy hat. He takes his horse off-screen.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Chris KO and Titus are talking to each other backstage.

Chris KO: Look at us. Hey look at us.

Titus: Who would have thought?

Chris KO: Not me!

The former rivals hug and shake hands, showing each other the utmost respect.
    Last edited by Lee; 01-23-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Thread Information