Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: March Madness Discussion

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Their success.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I watched Virginia vs. North Carolina last night... I am so impressed by Virginia.

It's going to be hard for me to not have them winning the championship in my bracket. I'm usually very wary about picking the #1 team to win it all. But man, I love this Virginia team. Hopefully they play at the level they did all season long.

I'm also itching to get Oklahoma pretty far in my bracket, just in case they go back to playing like they did at the beginning of the season. I've never seen a guy fall off as fast as Trae Young did... the tournament will be his chance at redemption and I'm curious to see what he'll do.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I agree with you about Virginia. I watched that game last night and they were in control the whole way through. Very impressive and hard not to consider them the favorite.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Coach K is the best. My coach is Tom Izzo, who Coach K has abused for years. Hate playing Duke.

That being said, I would love to see MSU make a deep run, but they will run into Duke too early. I have zero confidence every time we face Duke. I like Xavier this year.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd like someone new to win it all. Xavier is my sleeper pick, even though I know they're a #1 seed. Xavier has never been to the Final 4 before, so I'll be cheering for them.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    I'd like someone new to win it all. Xavier is my sleeper pick, even though I know they're a #1 seed. Xavier has never been to the Final 4 before, so I'll be cheering for them.
    I haven't watched Xavier play much this year (and by "much" I mean, I think I've seen five game minutes is all). But I have watched them in years past and I know Chris Mack is a damn fine basketball coach. That could mean a lot for a talented team.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Besides the West, my bracket is heavy favorite. Usually I have way more upsets but that way of thinking has never gotten me anywhere, lol, so I think it's time for a change of pace.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't fill out brackets anymore. I find that I enjoy the tournament so much more when I'm not concerned with who wins or loses.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I got Virginia-UNC and Nova-Auburn in my final four with Virginia-Nova in the finals and Virginia winning it all.

This is actual the first year I'm not in some sort of pool and didn't put serious thought into my bracket, so I'm sort of with Sly this year. Gonna enjoy the tournament for the tournament.
    Theo was here

10. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sweet, got Rhode Island over Oklahoma right. Gonzaga vs UNC-Greensboro was a tight game. Good job for Gonzaga sticking it out and pulling through.

Thread Information