There's a rumor going about on a few sites, wrestlingrumors.net for example, that Triple H is highly determined to sign Kazuchicka Okada once his current contract with New Japan Pro Wrestling expires. The reports I've read use the word "obsessed" as far as signing Okada goes. The sites allege that Trips closely follows Okada's work and often will show it to others within the company.

I could buy into this. I could see Triple H noticing the potential worth of a possibly the biggest non-American wrestling star in the world right now working for WWE. The problem is that I don't think it's too likely to happen. Okada is another one of these guys who considers what he does art, he enjoys and has enjoyed a large degree of creative control for himself, is and has been the most paid guy in New Japan for a long time and is given all the time he wants for his matches. In other words, Okada knows that he's worth a lot to New Japan and has been smart enough to make the most of it by getting what he can and as much as he can get of it. I think in order to get Okada remotely interested, WWE would basically have to promise him the moon and the stars and put it in writing. Okada wouldn't get Brock Lesnar's deal, that's probably a once or twice in a lifetime deal that Vince just won't feel Okada is worth as, outside of Japan, Okada isn't remotely as familiar to fans as Lesnar is. Plus, Lesnar ha always been Vince's Kryptonite in that he's pretty much always been able to get whatever he wants from Vince. Still, in order for Okada to even give it a second thought, it'd probably have to be one of the top deals in the entire history of WWE.