Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are your top five favorite wrestlers today?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who are your top five favorite wrestlers today?

1 - Daniel Bryan - My all time favorite wrestler. He took a common gimmick of everyday hard-working underdog and made it work better than anyone.

2 - The Fiend - The best and most original character since Undertaker. One of the few wrestlers who is must-see every single appearance.

3 - Chris Jericho - Who else can get the loudest pop of the night with only a clipboard and a scarf? Everything he touches turns to gold.

4 - Alexa Bliss - Fight me.

5 - B Team - I'm probably one of the few fans who still likes the B Team, but it's hard to deny how entertaining and charismatic they are. They'll always be comedy jobbers, but WWE literally has a comedy jobber championship and they still can't make it to TV

2. Likes Jack-Hammer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    1. Rey Mysterio

2. Tomasso Ciampa

3. Keith Lee

4. Matt Riddle

5. Asuka

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    - Braun

- Keith Lee

- Gargano

- Seth Rollins

- Some chick named Rhea Ripley
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    On the men's side.

1.) Brock Lesnar - watching him destroy people never gets old.

2.) Braun Strowman - just an all around wildly entertaining dude to watch.

3.) Bray Wyatt - his main appeal is because he's so new and protected that makes watching his matches unpredictable.

4.) Daniel Bryan - His reversion back the dragon has been a joy to watch so far.

5.) Drew McIntyre - Dude is killing it right now. Hopefully he doesn't lose all of his edge though.

Female side

1.) Shayna

2.) Becky

3.) Charlotte

4.) Kabuki Warriors

5.) Rhea

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    1. The Miz - I was hoping they were setting up face Mix vs Daniel Bryan in a heel/face reversal last WrestleMania, but we didn't get that. Even when he is given less than great material, I find him immensely entertaining.

2. The Fiend - A perfect example of what can happen when someone is given any control over their character. It doesn't always turn out this well, but this has been near flawless (HIAC match aside).

3. Shayna - I like a dominant champion when it is done well. I don't think it was ever done better than with Shayna. Legit terrifying. I can't wait to see what's next.

4. The Street Profits - Quite frankly, I want the smoke

5. MJF - Reminds me of a young Hunter Hearst Helmsley. So pompous. Willing to take chances on the mic. So good at getting you to want to see him get his ass kicked. It feels like so much heat in wrestling recently has been "go away" or "x-pac" heat. I boo this man because he is making me.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Men:

1. Edge - He proved just how timeless his act is.

2. The Fiend - I can't get enough of his promos, and his ring work is on point.

3. MJF - This dude has "it", I don't care what anyone else says. The worst thing that can possibly happen to AEW is if they let the WWE buy this guy.

4. Daniel Bryan - Love you man.

5. Chris Jericho - He's always been "that" guy who can dominate or be dominated and remain the most entertaining part of the night for it. Confirmed backstage stories about how he beat up Goldberg and had Brock playfully backing off during a confrontation only help his on-screen image with me. The crowd singing "Judas" during his entrances are gold.

Women:

1. Alexa Bliss - I can't get over her. She's been dominant since she had her NXT heel turn, and she hasn't ever had a hiccup. She's one of those performers who you can love to hate while she's "going there" regarding Nia Jax's weight, and she's one of those performers who you can love to love when she teams with Nikki Cross.

2. Rhea Ripley - This woman has carved out her own niche of "badass female" without falling into a Mary Sue type of typecasting. Plenty of women have been that, but not like Rhea. Kudos to the WWE for successfully validating her character, as they often drop the ball on this so hard that it breaks the floor and the whole building collapses.

3. Naomi - Fight me.

4. Asuka - She's got the Joshi market (like me) tuned in, and I really enjoy seeing the western women try to keep up with Asuka's style of wrestling.

5. Mia Yim - See my explanation for Naomi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

12. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    1. Zack Ryder - I went to school with him so I'm bias. Besides he got himself over a years before WWE wanted people to use Social media, got fucked over by creative, then stuck around for a decade and a half. US Title, IC Title, 2 Tag Title reigns for a guy that was (and still is) an afterthought.

2. Brock Lesnar - Literally the last Box Office Hero WWE has had. At the rate they're going they won't get another one (unless another UFC guy makes the jump).

3. Keith Lee - This guy could very well be the next big thing. He does things that no human should be able to do.

4. Shayna Baszler - Arguably the most dominant Womens performer in years.

5. Drew McIntyre - Don't know how it took them this long, but he is finally getting his shot and hot damn is it going really great.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    1. Drew McIntyre
    2. MJF
    3. Buddy Murphy
    4. Aleister Black
    5. Ricochet

15. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    1) Brock Lesnar

I always tune in to watch his matches or see what's happening with him. I find his matches entertaining as theres always a story going on during them.

2) The Fiend

A gimmick. An actual gimmick that works. This guy is also must see TV right now. He's taken 2 hokey pokey gimmicks and made them work. A mind for wrestling beyond his years. Perks if having family in the business I guess.

3) Kevin Owen's

What's not to like about KO?

4) Samoa Joe

If you want legit bad ass then just call Joe. Truly intimidating and a great true heel and not a cool heel.

5) R-Truth

Funny as fuck.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lesnar - still the best. Understands it's theater, not a stunt show.

Drew McIntyre - guy looks brutal and legitimate.

Randy Orton - still their best worker in the ring.

The Fiend - love this guy and everything he does. Another guy who gets the theatrical aspect.

Daniel Bryan - he's a fast worker, but gets the story part of it. Always entertaining.

Thread Information