Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Come Express Your Rage Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Anytime you see any sort of legitimate complaint from fans, just insult them. What a sad mentality.

2. Likes OYDK, Fallout liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ^ That's what it comes down to.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was waiting for the typical "cry neckbeards, cry!" post. Not disappointed.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They're supposedly the "true fans". They know so much more about wrestling than all the virgin neckbeard losers online.

Here's what's ironic. They want someone who's charismatic, larger than life, must see, and 100% committed to their character. Someone who can talk on the mic. Someone who appeals to casuals. Someone who doesn't have a generic look and doesn't do 10,000 flips per match and isn't obsessed with 5 star matches. And they get all of that with The Fiend, and yet it's not good enough lol.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not even mad. No point in getting all worked up over a wrestling event.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Could have been worse. Goldberg could won off one spear in less than 10 seconds. At least it took four spears and Goldberg had to struggle to win. I wouldn't care about this that much if WWE hadn't shown that they're terrible at booking Bray Wyatt. Eagerly awaiting to see him lose at Mania against John or Taker or whatever big name star from 15 years ago that he can't ever beat. That's what Vince constantly did in the past.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As much as I love seeing smarks cry themselves to sleep, this was a headscratcher. Maybe Wyatt destroys Goldberg and this was all some weird game to him. If not, I don't know....

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not gonna complain until I see what they book for WrestleMania and then see what they do at WrestleMania. And even then I'm not all that upset about it because it had to be done. Bray Wyatt was not holding the championship until he retires, so he had to be beaten at some point. I would have done it in the Chamber, as a 5 on 1 beatdown on Fiend would make him look super strong in defeat and he could have then had 5 revenge feuds, but he still looks strong given the damage needed to best him.

At the end of the day the mistake was putting the championship on The Fiend in the first place. The Fiend is (like Taker) a guy that doesn't ever need the belt and should only get it when you need an emergency switch or are in a bind of sorts (or you have someone you want to make look like a monster-killer)

I don't know why everyone wanted to see Roman vs. Bray for the title in the middle of WrestleMania (Lesner/McIntyre is closing the show). The feud doesn't really excite me, and putting the title in it makes you all think Roman will win. Roman/Goldberg for the title and Cena/Fiend non-title is a better option than the Cena/Goldberg for nothing and Roman/Fiend for everything. But that's not the best option.

The best option is Goldberg/Cena for the belt and Reigns/Fiend non-title. Cena passing Ric Flair vs. one of the biggest names in the past 20 years is better than Cena vs. Fiend, and Fiend can potentially get his heat back by maybe beating Roman (Breaking news Roman is not unbeatable at Mania like the smarks want you to believe). Then Roman can get the belt off Cena in the coming months (say after Cena does a press tour for Fast 9 while holding the Universal Championship).

This picture (with a blue belt obviously) is (and always was) the best option for post-Mania.

IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

15. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I thought we had left the term Smark behind at Wrestlezone. It's a terrible decision no matter how you paint it. The only reason Goldberg got cheered is because it was in Saudi Arabia. I hope he gets crucified I'm the lead up to 'Mania.

At least with Wyatt vs Reigns there would be intrigue. We all know Roman doesnt lose to stars if the past.

17. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It has nothing to do with neckbeards. WWE looks absolutely stupid to build up Wyatt perfectly like this and then just completely ruin it.

The Fiend character was interesting and got over with fans. No one is really interested in seeing the most hated guy on the roster go against a 53 year old part timer whose matches are shorter than heating up a TV dinner.

19. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information