Thread: Potential Spoilers - Leaked Graphic Shows Trades?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Potential Spoilers - Leaked Graphic Shows Trades?

I recently happened across an article that suggested that the shake up for both Raw and Smackdown has been leaked. The article alleges that the shake up will actually take place at the Backlash PPV, instead of an edition of Raw or Smackdown.

For anyone interested in the trades, I'll put them in a spoiler tag below this message. It's worth mentioning that it could be false and anything can change in the WWE. So even if this is correct, it might be different names come April...

Click for Spoiler:
    AJ Styles to Raw
    Randy Orton to Raw
    The Usos to Raw
    Becky Lynch to Raw

Seth Rollins to SDL
    Samoa Joe to SDL
    Sheamus and Cesaro to SDL
    Sasha Banks to SDL

Personally, I'm okay with a a lot of there trades. AJ has been the best thing on WWE TV for a while and deserves his spot on Raw now. Especially if they are going to give him a good spot on the Monday night roster. The same goes for The Usos, who have reignited their careers and have been superb as Champions once again.

I think SDL gets the better side of the trade though.
    Orton has been total shit since he went to SDL and its about time he left. He'll not have to carry the brand on Raw so it won't be as noticeable when he's total shit there. Joe and Rollins add some major star power to the blue brand and I could totally see Joe being the WWE Champion before too long. Him and Rollins feuding over the belt is mouth watering. Getting Cesaro and Sheamus is good too. Mainly because they could be split up at some point and are very, very good singles competitors.

2. Likes Jack-Hammer liked this post
    I'll add a tag to my post as well, just on the outside chance that nobody wants to read the spoilers as I'm going to address the wrestlers named.

Click for Spoiler:
    You had to suspect the likelihood of AJ Styles going to Raw whenever the next draft, shakeup or whatever was gonna go down. He's been on SmackDown Live throughout the live airing of the show, so heading to Raw offers some fresh opportunities.

As for Orton, I think it'd be cool to see him on Raw going after the Intercontinental Championship. Hell, I'd be fine with Orton being part of a team and entering the tag title picture.

The Usos going to Raw just feels like a change of scenery for them as you just know they'll be among the top tag teams on the brand.

Becky Lynch heading to Raw feels like an opportunity to start fresh with her. For the most part, she's sorta just blended into the background on the blue brand for quite a while now and she's got too much ability for that.

Rollins and Samoa Joe heading to the blue brand works just fine, in my opinion, as, again, it's an opportunity to start fresh with them. It'll be fun to see either of them in the US or WWE Championship picture.

Sheamus and Cesaro, basically the same as the Usos though I can also see them eventually splitting up back into singles stars. Let's be honest, I think most of us would absolutely love to see Cesaro get a crack at the WWE Championship.

Sasha Banks needs a fresh start as well. She accomplished a lot on Raw but also had her credibility as a champ damaged by the hot potato title changes with Charlotte. Unfortunately, her credibility took even more of a hit when they used the fact that she never held the Raw Women's Championship beyond her first defense during her program with Alexa Bliss.

As for doing this during a ppv instead of Raw or SmackDown Live, I'm okay with that and, yeah, it's entirely possible more names will be added or some of these names will be changed.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information