Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WrestleMania 36 officially moved to the performance center

What urks me is that the WWE did a great job getting Drew ready for his big day. I think that his and Rhea's matches are the only ones that I was excited about. Everyone was on point with putting Drew over, I was very impressed with Brock's sportsmanship as well. Now...dear Lord. Drew and Brock are going to shout and grunt through this match, where if Drew wins he'll be without the crowd pop he (and the WWE) deserves. Not to mention how stupid it'll look if Drew feeds off of the...nothing to break out of a devastating submission hold.

I say, pair Drew back up with Heath. Maybe even dig up Jinder to add some moral support. I'm just saying, give Drew someone to cheer him on through the difficult moments and to celebrate with him if he wins. Same for Rhea.

The other matches? Meh, fuck those matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Vince's dream WM. No booing at Reigns.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Wondering if Taker comes out on his bike with Michelle and we get the return of Big Evil. Post match Michelle drops AJ with his own finisher. Would lol.

4. Likes Spidey liked this post

Thread Information