Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Report: Kid Rock to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Report: Kid Rock to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame

Kid Rock is heading to the Hall of Fame. Not the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame â?? that honor will have to wait. In the meantime, the Son of Detroit is set to be inducted into World Wrestling Entertainmentâ??s Hall of Fame at a ceremony next month, according to reports.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/en...ame/111031734/

So there's a chance Kid Rock is going into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame. Thoughts? Good? Bad? Couldn't care less?

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I still don't get why Cindy Lauper isn't there. I try not to make much hooplah about the Hall of Fame, but Lauper is, in a very small way, the Bruno of the celebrity wing. Her exclusion is questionable, and her induction would legitimise the celebrity wing.

Ultimately, I couldn't care less. People that I hate more than Kid Rock are in the Hall of Fame too.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's the celebrity induction. It's meaningless. It's gonna be the piss break for the ceremony.

That being said, aside from performing (a couple?) times, I don't think he's done anything with WWE. As such there would have to be celebrities more "deserving" based on doing more than their day job on a different stage. Hell has Lawrence Taylor gotten in yet? He main evented the show.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah, couldn't care less. They are just giving anyone a spot in the celebrity wing now. Played one show? You get a spot!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Basically, the celebrity wing is where the WWE tries to continue their Wrestlemania tradition of involving celebrities in some way to their show, in order to increase their media exposure.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Shame on all of you for disrespecting self made man Kid Rock. There is no man in music more country and more authentic with Kid Rock, and with his rumored Senate run, this just shows WWE is tops when it comes to keeping their finger on the pulse. Multiple top notch performances,multiple PPV themes. and writing an iconic theme song for The Undertaker during a top period. He is far more deserving than most celebrities and even some of these so called “legends” WWE tries to pass off as Hall of Fame worthy.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I donâ??t think he should be in and his induction takes away from the HOF, bit itâ??s nothing to get worked up over.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Let us all remember that the President of the USA is in the hall of fame, so this really is nothing too bad. And besides the celebrity wing is nothing to really care for too much as it's Vince's friends more than likely.
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah I can't think of many more deserving celebs to go in the wing. Maybe Arquette and Cyndi Lauper but pretty much Kid Rock should be in.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Exactly. Furthermore, the celebrity wing is all about getting WWE exposure. Mr. Rock is gearing up for a Senate run soon. That is going to generate a lot of press, and WWE is going to want their name attached. Well until he starts in on some racist shit.

Thread Information