Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lowest ratings ever and your answer is Otis? Great match but goodness I'd take anyone else over Otis. I like him, but he's a comedy guy.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Got to please the shareholders!
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Otis got himself over with nothing to work with but his own charisma. Guy is awesome. Though I doubt he goes for the World title. Pretty sure he said he'd use it on the tag titles...

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Otis got himself over with nothing to work with but his own charisma. Guy is awesome. Though I doubt he goes for the World title. Pretty sure he said he'd use it on the tag titles...
    He did indeed.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Money In The Bank 2020
    Date: May 10, 2020
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Samoa Joe, Byron Saxton, Tom Phillips

It’s a special event this time around as the majority of the show will be taking place in the Performance Center but the two ladder matches, taking place at the same time because reasons, are to be held at WWE Headquarters in Connecticut. This could be anywhere between a disaster or fascinating, or perhaps a combination of both. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

They Can Do It

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Vince has truly put a rocket on Otis and has send him to the moon. And we only see that really unless it’s guys that fit that mold of a “Vince guy”.
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

In terms of quality, the show went pretty much as I expected. What I figured would be good turned out to be good and what sucked flat out sucked.

The SD Tag Team Championship match didn't last too long but had a ton of action packed in but I have to say I'm getting a little tired of New Day. They're a great team and all, they've been the backbone of WWE's tag team picture as whole for years, but there's only so many times a team can win tag titles and I can get excited about it, especially when there's a glass ceiling in WWE that tag teams can't break through. New Day retaining is fine but I think fresh faces is the way to go. Keep Kofi & Big E as a team but, personally, I'd like to see Big E get a singles push with Kofi, more or less, as his manager.

The stuff with MVP was filler, just as I knew it'd be so it's not even worth mentioning.

Bayley vs. Tamina was exactly what I figured it would be: an absolute waste of time. Tamina is just...Tamina is easily the worst overall wrestler in WWE for the past 10 years in my eyes. There's just nothing good about her nor can she do anything worth a crap. It's been an absolute waste of time, money and resources giving Tamina a push, even if she's just in the role as a challenger of the month.

Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt was also pretty pointless. Neither guy gained anything from this program and they're indeed doing this "split personality" bullcrap with Bray wrestling on occasion and not being as formidable as "the Fiend." I think it's pretty obvious now that Vince just sees Wyatt as simply another heel to be used primarily to put over babyfaces regardless of the guy's creativity and fan interest.

McIntyre vs. Rollisn was great, they went in there and delivered a great match with the right outcome. it's good to see that WWE is on track with Drew McIntyre though I wish he'd keep a bit of that tough guy attitude rather than being kinda cutesy at times the way WWE so frequently did with John Cena and Roman Reigns.

The MITB matches...it's hard to say as this wasn't exactly a cinematic style match like we saw with Taker vs. Styles and a while back with Hardy vs. Wyatt but it was pretty close. I thought it was a lot of fun overall though I do NOT want to see stuff like this become a frequent part of WWE programming. It was good for WrestleMania and it's good for this sort of match under these sort of circumstances but now is the time to lay off it. Don't do it again for a good long while. Don't ruin the special, unique qualities of this thing by oversaturating us with it. I'm great with Asuka winning the women's MITB briefcase and am glad to see this means a continued push for her. As for the men's...well, there's a little idiocy here that bugged me in that I hate the notion of WWE putting focus on someone not being able to climb the ladder because of their weight. We've seen friggin' Big Show in these sorts of matches in the past back when he was a good 100 lbs. heavier than Otis is. As for Otis winning the briefcase, I'm not sure how I feel about it. It happened in such a flukey fashion for one thing and Otis isn't remotely, remotely, remotely ready to be Universal Champion. I like the guy but he's a little too much of a goofball for me to buy as the top champ on SmackDown. If he intends to use the briefcase while still part of Heavy Machinery for the tag titles, that'd be unique. At the same time, however, I do like that WWE went in a direction we didn't see coming and at least they put the briefcase on a guy that's gotten pretty over during the course of WrestleMania season. They could have gone the route of putting it on Corbin again, no thanks, or putting it on someone who doesn't really need it, ike Bryan, Styles or Mysterio. I'll have to wait and see how this plays out with Otis as I'm both sketchy and intrigued.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah, so, I was not much of a fan of the show. The opening four team tag match was dreadful, the MITB matches were just as silly as the Boneyard Match but not nearly as entertaining, Tamina is still terrible, and the World title matches were...well, they were on the show.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information