Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coach accused of sexual harassment

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Yup literally all he did was ask her what music she liked.
    Haha, okay, that's awesome. I'd love to know how that's sexual harassment.

It's stupid things like that which make people roll their eyes at women when they make these types of accusations and that's not a good thing at all.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Haha, okay, that's awesome. I'd love to know how that's sexual harassment.

It's stupid things like that which make people roll their eyes at women when they make these types of accusations and that's not a good thing at all.
    I recently read an article where some cast member of House claimed Marilyn Manson sexually harassed her. Reading the article and what she said that he asked if she was going to scissor some other women and he called her a 'China Man'. To me that's Manson being an asshole and being insensitive, that's not harassment. Another one is Ellen Page saying Brett Ratner sexually harassed her by bringing up her sexuality in some form. Again that's just being an asshole and insensitive.

There's also the Max Landis thing recently. Some woman accused him of sexual harassment but didn't elaborate and another said her friends had been assaulted by him. Now to me surely if you wanted to speak out you'd do more than say a blanket statement and if your friends have been victims of harassment it's up to them to make accusations not you.

It's accusations like these like Sly said that make some people skeptical and it also means that genuine victims are looked at with skepticism because of the amount of overblown/exaggerated accusations. It's like the boy who cried wolf in a way. And it's sad because we all know how that ended

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Girl asked me what kind of music I liked the other day, I should've screamed rape I guess.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Thread Information