Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RAW 8/3

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    Don't know but everyone wanted different, and now that they get it they hate it.
    I've never understood this argument. Yes we want different stuff, but it also has to be good. If it sucks, I don't care how different it is.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Monday Night Raw
    Date: August 3, 2020
    Commentators: Samoa Joe, Tom Phillips, Byron Saxton

Things might be on the verge of a big shakeup around here as we have two big deals going on in a single show. First up we have Shane McMahon making his return after about nine months away with some kind of a big announcement. Other than that, there is a new faction debuting, which isn?t usually the kind of thing you have announced in advance. Let?s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

May Your Walls Be Sticky

Raw Underground definitely has a feeling of "let's try something and see if it works" about it but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. As wrestling fans, we've pretty much seen and heard it all and while aspects of this Raw Underground concept have been done before, it doesn't feel cheesy like Brawl For All. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, but what I saw was enough to get me interested in seeing what they do next and that in and of itself is something of a win. It had a "fly by the seat of your pants" feel to it last night and I'm curious to see what happens if/when it becomes a little more organized. For instance, I've read rumors that they might do some sort of tournament before long and this could be a fun way of introducing certain types of wrestlers and new faces to the audience. For instance, that Dabba-Kato guy is Babatunde Aiyegbusi and he looked like a monster last night; he was very fast, strong and intense and looks like he's come a long way.

I don't hate this, though that could certainly change in the coming weeks. If the Raw Underground segments don't turn out to be some sort of megahits within the first month, I look for Vince to lose interest in this. If Raw's ratings weren't so bad, I don't think he'd even entertain the idea of something like this.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information