Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SD Live 10/9

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Good show, but thank god this is over. the Yankees and Rays are tied at 1 in the 8th.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smackdown
    Date: October 9, 2020
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves

It’s a special night as we kick off the 2020 Draft. The roster is broken up into two pools so if you don’t see a big name mentioned tonight, odds are they’re only going to be available on Monday. This is always worth a look and we have Sasha Banks vs. Bayley for the Women’s Title as a main event. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

I Got Emotional

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    So I'm watching Smackdown (TV), the WWE Watchalong (phone), and the Yankee game (Computer) all at the same time. All with sound.

I'm kinda losing track of who's saying what where. Pretty soon I'm gonna hear that Roman Reigns hit a home run and Gerritt Cole gets drafted to RAW.
    Back in the day I reviewed Smackdown and Impact at the same time. I actually had to erase that Dixie Carter won the US Title.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Back in the day I reviewed Smackdown and Impact at the same time. I actually had to erase that Dixie Carter won the US Title.
    I'm not sure when it was, but I wonder if that would have been a better story than whoever actually won the US title.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Tonight's show was a weird one, but in a good way. There were a few legit surprises and a couple of letdowns. For instance, I was thrilled with Rollins going to SmackDown but Mysterio and his boy are on SD as well, so the feud is going to go on even though there's no reason for it too.

Bianca Belair going to SD is a good move because it's high time to start doing something with her. She's got too much ability to keep sitting on the sidelines on Raw while we're treated to week after week of Natalya and Lana, the most unnecessary female tag team in WWE history.

The official split of New Day was a huge surprise. My 14 year old niece LOVES them and really has since she was about 9 and she was genuinely hurt by this. They're a great trio who've worked their asses off but they've long since done all they can do as a trio who shares the tag titles. This also means that Big E's slow push as a singles star continues and I think it'd go even smoother if they started to leave out the New Day silliness and shenanigans. The FCA match with Sheamus was a lot of fun and there was some great physicality and Big E has the charisma to where he doesn't need to be silly without his "brothers" around.

I'm guessing the Street Profits will be drafted to SmackDown this Monday considering Montez Ford is married to Bianca Belair and because New Day, Kofi and Xavier, were drafted to Raw after winning the SD Tag Team Championship. I'm not really sure what the point of that is really. I mean...Kofi and Xavier could've gotten drafted without the SD tag titles and the Street Profits could drop the Raw tag titles to....umm...well to someone before they get drafted this Monday. Or, could this possibly mean a unification of the titles with WWE going back to one single tag division? Doubtful, but not impossible.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information