Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hell in a Cell 2020

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When I saw that Uso/Roman was opening I figured Miz would win and cash in, hence why that didn't end.

Miz won (saw the Tucker turn coming from a mile away, and it makes sense). Saw Orton win and no Cash-in and I was surprised as all hell.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Drew vs Orton was fine, but Bayley vs Sasha should've main evented. Overall great PPV.
    100% agree with you sir.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    I can see if Roman vs. Jey inside the Cell is polarizing. Their first match was more physical but this one had even better storytelling. The Cell wasn't really needed when you get right down to it which, to me, meant that I think they could have, and maybe should have, jacked up the physicality. At the same time, I was once again caught up in the story, the range of emotions and continually asking myself "Where the hell has this Roman Reigns been for the last 5 or 6 years?" Some great drama, no question.

The stuff with Jeff Hardy and Elias, I couldn't really care less about. Elias is a one trick pony who, for me, stopped being interesting a long time back. They've done as much as they can with Elias as the drifting musician and it's the sort of thing that's going to keep him firmly planted in the mid-card picture, but without a championship. To be honest, I think that's exactly where he needs to be as the Drifter is as interesting as he's going to get.

The stuff with Otis and Miz I hope is finished. Otis should've never won MITB in the first place, though giving the briefcase to Miz isn't exactly great considering WWE has spent the last 6 months using Morrison and himself as little more than a comedy tag team who jobs out to everyone. I like Miz, I've always liked Miz, but I personally think him being in the Intercontinental Championship picture during the last 3 or 4 runs he's had with the title was him doing the best work of his career. Also, as to the "Law & Otis" segments from Raw, they weren't at all necessary but they weren't really bad. They were just kind of there and trust me, I was expecting VASTLY worse. I liked them better than the musical segment from Dynamite featuring Jericho and MJF which, quite frankly, would have just about ever hardcore AEW fan who liked it or at least defending it ready to crucify WWE if they'd done something like that. Hell, that's the kind of stuff that AEW makes fun of WWE for doing.

The US title match was nothing. WWE needs to just scrap Retribution before it damages the careers of the wrestlers involved. Vince has never really been a faction guy to begin with but you knew...you just knew that Retribution was gonna be a disaster when we found out the names they'd saddled these poor bastards with.

Bayley vs. Sasha Banks was fantastic and yet another example of women absolutely tearing it up inside HIAC. Banks has been in all three women's Cell matches, first against Charlotte and then against Becky Lynch last year. It was physical, great storytelling, outstanding chemistry that you either have with someone or you don't and it can't be faked no matter how hard you try. I just hope Sasha keeps the title for a while as she's in need of a significant singles title run on the "main roster." Bayley had an amazing run as SD Women's Champion and if they hadn't had her drop the title to Charlotte for 4 or 5 days, which I have no idea as to why they did it, Bayley would've had a single title run lasting about 525 days.

McIntyre vs. Orton was a good match, probably went too long as it didn't really measure up to the other two big matches in terms of storytelling and/or physicality. As good a job as Orton has done this year, I'm just not at all interested in him as WWE Champion again. I especially have no real interest in seeing his feud with Edge include the title because it doesn't need it. Between them, they have 25 World Championship reigns and when you've won that many titles, a championship just seems redundant. On top of that, Edge turns 47 in a few days and he's going to be very, very, very much a part time, special attraction kind of guy. Hell, he's already out with a serious injury after just having wrestled two matches and we probably won't see him for the Royal Rumble. McIntyre was strong as champion and, again, WWE going back to these older talents who don't really even need titles to be involved just isn't gonna get it done. They have a roster packed with fresh talent, some with abilities that are potentially limitless, but Vince keeps going back to the old guard. Maybe if he'd give these younger, fresher talent the sort of creative freedom and input he's given to Orton and Edge, maybe they'd have programs on their level.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information