Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most ridiculous things you've ever heard

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I remember seeing an headline on the Daily Sport that said "Hitler sent Nazi space monkeys to the moon". Seriously. Google it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    Just so you know where I'm coming from, I consider myself a moderate. If the left was a scale of 1-10 with 5 being full on Democrat and 10 being AOC, I'd say I'm a 2. Just wanted to make that clear.

Now, yes, most of the rioters from last summer were BLM members and ANTIFA. IDC what the reason, rioting or political violence is unnecessary and ridiculous. Those who engage in riots or political violence should be arrested and charged as a domestic terrorist. No matter the cause or who they are. Having said that, don't act as if a large number of those riots from last summer didn't have counter protesters who clashed with BLM and ANTIFA and in a lot of cases made matters much worse. That doesn't absolve any on the left that were rioting, but it did in fact happen. Just as the Capitol Hill riot did have Antifa members present. I've seen news on arrests of ANTIFA members from the Capitol, however, please don't act as if those present at the Capitol Riot representing Qanon and etc aren't guilty. They most certainly are.

Now, the most ridiculous thing I believe I've heard ever. I'm just going to leave this.......

JEWISH. SPACE. LASERS.
    There?s a difference in being a counter protester and spy. Both were thrown out there. Only one side seemed refuted by mainstream media.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAssho..._whatever_she/

You could just post 99% of the subreddit

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    There?s a difference in being a counter protester and spy. Both were thrown out there. Only one side seemed refuted by mainstream media.
    Sorry for such a late response. This entire past year has been LLLLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

What do you consider mainstream media? I certainly consider Fox News mainstream media and they too have only argued against and refuted one side

Thread Information