Thread: Next 3 WrestleMania Locations Revealed!

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Next 3 WrestleMania Locations Revealed!

WWE just confirmed the locations for the next THREE WrestleManias.

WrestleMania 37 will be a 2 night affair April 10th and 11th 2021 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay.

WrestleMania 38 will be April 3rd 2022 at ATT Stadium in Arlington Texas

WrestleMania 39 will be April 2nd 2023 at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles, California.

This is how WWE announced it.

Great news that 37 will be another 2 night affair as they will be (hopefully) limiting the number of fans at the event. God willing by next year they can stuff the place again. I wonder if they consider making 38 and 39 2 night affairs like 36 and 37. God I hope so.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dang, glad to see WrestleMania back on schedule. I wish Minneapolis would be in the mix, I'd definitely go then.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

3. Likes Storm Trooper liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dang, glad to see WrestleMania back on schedule. I wish Minneapolis would be in the mix, I'd definitely go then.
    Same here. Can't wait for Dallas/Arlington next year, I'll definitely be going.

Honestly I tell literally every wrestling fan I know, go to one WrestleMania. And honestly I'd say go to a road trip one. I went to New Orleans for 34, and to 35 here in "New York" (New Jersey). New Orleans was a MUCH more enjoyable weekend for me, I was staying in a hotel surrounded by thousands upon thousands of wrestling fans. For NY/NJ I was in my own bed but aside from going to events it was nothing special.

With regards to Minneapolis, does the Vikings stadium have a roof or not? If it has a roof I wouldn't be surprised if they get one eventually. But likely not until 2025 at the earliest (They'll go to Vegas first).

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Florida, Texas, and California!? I'm shocked! SHOCKED! Those states never get Wrestlemania!!! Just to be fair, I think New Orleans should be an option for the following 3 years. Really give those obscure locations a chance.

6. Likes Fallout liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
    Florida, Texas, and California!? I'm shocked! SHOCKED! Those states never get Wrestlemania!!! Just to be fair, I think New Orleans should be an option for the following 3 years. Really give those obscure locations a chance.
    Dallas hasn't had a Mania since 2016, and is a 100K seater, and in a state where they will be able to put tons of people there even if there's still some restrictions elsewhere. LA got bumped an additional year either because of a prior scheduling conflict with the building (unlikely) or because they wanted as much time as possible to get out of the COVID era so they can fill the building.

New Orleans will definitely get another Mania, Maybe Mania 40? 39 will be in Vegas. It's an amazing city for Mania.

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dallas hasn't had a Mania since 2016, and is a 100K seater, and in a state where they will be able to put tons of people there even if there's still some restrictions elsewhere. LA got bumped an additional year either because of a prior scheduling conflict with the building (unlikely) or because they wanted as much time as possible to get out of the COVID era so they can fill the building.

New Orleans will definitely get another Mania, Maybe Mania 40? 39 will be in Vegas. It's an amazing city for Mania.
    He's being sarcastic.

And yeah, I'm sick of the same few locations getting Mania. From 28 until 39, it will have been:
    Florida
    New Jersey
    Louisiana
    California
    Texas
    Florida
    Louisiana
    New Jersey
    Florida
    Florida (originally California)
    Texas
    California

The same five states. Nothing in Canada since 18. And nothing outside of North America.
    Last edited by Fallout; 01-17-2021 at 08:05 AM.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    He's being sarcastic.
    I figured as such but I really don't see the issue with the next 3 Mania's. Again Tampa was supposed to have one, so was LA. And Dallas will be able to fill the stadium, which given that we do not know what the regulations will be by then they didn't want to take a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    He's being sarcastic.
    And yeah, I'm sick of the same few locations getting Mania. From 28 until 39, it will have been:
    Florida
    New Jersey
    Louisiana
    California
    Texas
    Florida
    Louisiana
    New Jersey
    Florida
    Florida (originally California)
    Texas
    California

The same five states. Nothing in Canada since 18. And nothing outside of North America.[/QUOTE]
    In order for a city to host WrestleMania, they need the following:

1. A stadium that can hold 80,000 wrestling fans, preferably with a roof.
    2. An adjacent arena to hold the non-Mania events (NXT, RAW, SD, Hall of Fame)
    3. A convention center big enough to hold Axxess
    4. Enough hotels to house the hundreds of thousands of people who travel for week of events.
    5. (not mandatory but is considered) Warm climate in April, especially for an outdoor event
    6. (MOST IMPORTANT) The city needs to bid for it.

The majority of the places that can check all those boxes is minimal. New York/New Jersey is the companies home base (and the biggest market in the country), and is likely the only outdoor venue to hold a WrestleMania in the Northern US.

I'm all in favor of Canada getting another one. Unfortunately the largest stadium in Canada is Rogers Centre, 68,000 for WrestleMania X8. Since Mania 23 they've been in football stadiums that hold way more people. Also there are plans for that building to be replaced by a smaller building, so I'd say don't hold out hope for that.

WrestleMania happening outside of North America has a minimal chance of happening, as while they have venues to hold it, it would have to air mid-day in the United States which WWE is VERY unlikely to consider for their biggest show of the year. They do need to put a PPV there though. Hell I'd do another Summerslam there in a heartbeat.

Really the only places they're missing is Nevada (Vegas just built a new arena for Mania-level events so until this year they were unable to host), Arizona (haven't been since Mania 26), Georgia (Mania 27). They could conceivably go to Nashville, Tennessee or Charlotte, North Carolina, but I'm unsure as to the infrastucture for those cities, nor their willingness to bid. Detroit (Mania 23) could potentially host again if WWE wants to go deal with the weather in Michigan in early April (I wouldn't want to take a chance on a foot of snow falling on WrestleMania Sunday). Seattle's Football stadium is outdoors so that's out.

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I hope we get the piratey shit this year that we missed out on last year.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bring it Wembley. Itll be best 'Mania ever

Thread Information