Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arrowverse Shows Discussion Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    though not sure why Supes hasn't been to help.
    The major problem with all superhero universes.

Where were all the other heroes when the world was under threat?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
    The major problem with all superhero universes.

Where were all the other heroes when the world was under threat?
    See I don't mind usually and it's a minor thing but they've had him in Supergirl so why not? Arrow's good at doing it, they had Flash speed them off somewhere a few episodes ago.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    See I don't mind usually and it's a minor thing but they've had him in Supergirl so why not? Arrow's good at doing it, they had Flash speed them off somewhere a few episodes ago.
    Yeah, it can be logically explained at times, especially if the threat is localised or to a specific person, but when you have a planet-killing threat and Superman, X-Men, Avengers etc. do not show up to help, it is a bit silly.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    One night, my Queen asked me what we should start binge watching. The choices were DC's Arrowverse or Marvel's MCU on Netflix. We're currently on season 2 of Arrow. So far so good. Felicity is Smoaking!!
    I donâ??t know if you know!! I donâ??t know if you care!! I donâ??t care if you know!! I donâ??t care if you care!!

I will tell you something about anything, if not everything!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Supergirl, Arrow, Flash all off to a great start this season. Legends was fun (as ever) but was a bit hit and miss for me first episode.

Supergirl: The reveal of the president as an Alien has been a long time coming and makes perfect sense with what's going on. Superman being offworld helps things too but seeing how Brainy took the hostility was a bit heartbreaking to me. Jonn at the rally was good too. They're clearly building up to a Lex presidential run but we shall see.

Arrow: Felicity with pink hair <3 Great start so far, really good mood for the season. I love the flash forwards with William too as it gives us a bit more to the character. Wild Dog isn't even annoying this season. Hoss.

Flash: Usual Flash here there and everywhere but somehow it works start to the season. XS seems to fit in and Ralph is a cool guy. Though if you fuckers kill off Cisco there will be hell. Sherloque Wells is awful.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Love the Arrowverse. I've been a fan of CW shows as far back as when it was still called the WB. Anyways, can't get enough of the Flash and Supergirl. Those are my favorites. Also love to watch Legends. I make it a point to record Arrow, but I usually will let them build on my DVR before watching. Then I'll catch up on Arrow, usually right before the big yearly crossover they do every year. Which, I have to say, last year's was great.

Did anyone catch the Flash Glee reunion episode they did in Season 3? One of my absolute favorite episodes of any TV show. Also, rumors are circling that Supes is getting his own Arrowverse show as well as Batwoman. That would be sweet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I had to walk away when Felicity held her own against diaz. Thats fucking ridiculous. And I'm done with the show. I've put up with Felicity being illogical when it comes to being in danger but to now hold her own is stupid and then the off screen "argus showed up" is ridiculous. I'll stick to just flash and legends this year

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    Love the Arrowverse. I've been a fan of CW shows as far back as when it was still called the WB. Anyways, can't get enough of the Flash and Supergirl. Those are my favorites. Also love to watch Legends. I make it a point to record Arrow, but I usually will let them build on my DVR before watching. Then I'll catch up on Arrow, usually right before the big yearly crossover they do every year. Which, I have to say, last year's was great.

Did anyone catch the Flash Glee reunion episode they did in Season 3? One of my absolute favorite episodes of any TV show. Also, rumors are circling that Supes is getting his own Arrowverse show as well as Batwoman. That would be sweet.
    Batwoman makes her first appearance during a crossover this season. Itâ??s the only episode of Supergirl I ever watch each year.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post

Batwoman is all but confirmed.

@firemarshallbill you should definitely give Supergirl a chance, the first series was basically Ally McBeal but from season 2 it really grew into its own.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    I had to walk away when Felicity held her own against diaz. Thats fucking ridiculous. And I'm done with the show. I've put up with Felicity being illogical when it comes to being in danger but to now hold her own is stupid and then the off screen "argus showed up" is ridiculous. I'll stick to just flash and legends this year
    Iâ??ll give you the argument of Felicity holding her own against Diaz, but I highly doubt ARGUS saved her. Put a few pieces of each storyline together and thereâ??s a reason they didnâ??t show what happened.

Thread Information