Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arrowverse Shows Discussion Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Has anyone watched the first 2 episodes of the crossover yet? They're amazing! So many Easter eggs and such. Batwoman is now my new favorite of the Arrowverse and I can't wait for her show. She looked amazing in the costume. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I may have shouted for joy at the John ring mention. I love how they set up the Batwoman TV show. I'm missing having the legends there (Imagine a Ray and Clark swap over so we can get Brandon Routh as Superman again?)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I missed the ring reference the first time around. So was the Arrowverse pretty much confirming that John Diggle is indeed John Stewart in other dimensions? Also, was the 'Crisis' that the Monitor was talking about Crisis on Infinite Earths? If that's the case, could you imagine one season where the big bad for each show is the same big bad? Like, oh idk, the Anti Monitor?

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I may have shouted for joy at the John ring mention. I love how they set up the Batwoman TV show. I'm missing having the legends there (Imagine a Ray and Clark swap over so we can get Brandon Routh as Superman again?)
    They didn't really need the Legends, as the crossovers are normally too overcrowded anyway. At the end of the day, Caitlin, Cisco, Iris, Felicity, Curtis, and Diggle were barely utilized, and Wild Dog and New Black Canary were not on at all (Joe West is excluded since he's on a leave of absence from the series). Adding 6 more super-characters to the mix would have just diluted everyone else. Not to mention instead we got an episode of Legends that was beyond amazing (and they did a great line about the crossover in the episode), and we got a funny Gary cameo in Part 3.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    I missed the ring reference the first time around. So was the Arrowverse pretty much confirming that John Diggle is indeed John Stewart in other dimensions? Also, was the 'Crisis' that the Monitor was talking about Crisis on Infinite Earths? If that's the case, could you imagine one season where the big bad for each show is the same big bad? Like, oh idk, the Anti Monitor?
    I recall fan-theories about Diggle being John Stewart early on, but the ring thing must mean that in at least Earth-90, he's the Green Lantern. Maybe in other dimensions too, and maybe he'll pick up the mantle here eventually (but if DC wants the character for the movies I doubt it will happen).

And with regards to Crisis on Infinite Earths, Spoiler alert:
    Click for Spoiler:

It's official for next year.

With regards to the idea of the one big bad for each show, obviously it would be difficult with Supergirl taking place on a different Earth. However, I'm almost wondering if the best way to do Crisis would be to do a long-ass crossover. I'm talking like 4 or 5 episodes of Flash and Arrow. Or better yet, announce Crisis on Infinite Earths as it's own program, getting a 13 episode series in Fall 2019, and the regular Arrowverse shows get half seasons picked up in January and start with the fallout of Crisis. Doing that will keep it to one episode a week, which may keep from overwhelming people with the same characters 3 or 4 times a week.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm interested to see how Infinite Earths Crisis could be. Could we get Titans, Swamp Thing, Legends, Smallville, New Adventures of Superman, Superboy, Original Flash, Black Lightning, Gotham, Shazam!, Wonder Woman, Krypton, Preacher, iZombie, 1960s Batman? It could be amazing!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm beyond excited for Crisis on Infinite Earths, but they can't do it like they've done these other crossovers. Crisis wasn't a one note story line in the comics. It took place over a long period of time and the consequences of Crisis were far reaching indeed (Flash vanished into the speed force from running around the Monitor's domain, Supergirl was killed by the Anti Monitor, Superboy Prime, will they introduce him???). I can't wait to see what happens. I'm thinking that Green Arrow traded his life for Barry and Kara and he'll die in the Crisis next year with Batwoman taking his place.

Also, reports are coming out that the CW is also trying to develop a Superman show and that this crossover served as a back door pilot for Batwoman and Superman. They'll come back from Argo after Jonathan Kent is born and round a year old and the show will be about Superman protecting his family and teaching his son how live and act with Kryptonian powers.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They fucking did it. They've confirmed John's "real" name.

In brightest day...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well Crisis on Infinite Earths is off to a great start.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well Crisis on Infinite Earths is off to a great start.
    Kevin Conroy. Oh My God that was awesome.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I FUCKING CALLED IT

Thread Information