Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arrowverse Shows Discussion Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Arrowverse Shows Discussion Thread

Anybody else watch the Arrowverse shows? I watch Supergirl, Flash and Legends of Tomorrow and find them all pretty good with Legends probably being my favorite of the 3 but this season alone I think Supergirl is probably my favorite, though I'm behind a couple episodes on it still.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Flash is my favorite. I haven't missed a Flash episode ever. Yes, I am a Flash fan freak. Legends of Tomorrow is also good. I like the guy who used to be on the tv show "Alias". He's dope. Arrow is hit or miss to me. I like Oliver, but I don't get invested in to it like I do with The Flash. Also DC > Marvel

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I watch all the shows. Wouldn't surprise me if Arrow lasted for two more seasons before the Flash takes over. Black Lightning has been a huge surprise. But if I had to choose my top 3, it'd be: Flash, Arrow, Supergirl. Something about Supergirl is just really good to me. It might be Supergirl herself as I really enjoyed her time in Glee, just makes her more likable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I watch Flash, Arrow and Legends. Didnt bother with Supergirl because it was on another network so I figured it was never coming over and I had enough shows to watch, tried to get into black lightning but its just the same crap as all the other ones. I'm at the end of the line for the shows, except for legends. Every week its the same crap and I hate the felicity character as a whole and Iris with her fucking positivity and all that bullshit is infuriating, she bullshits her way through everything and takes this dumb leadership position. Arrow is ridiculous, the fact that nobody seems to follow any kind of logic this season is infuriating. On top of that everyone is just so stubborn its created stupid characters and stupid characters are creating plot holes

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've seen every episode of Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and Black Lightning (Legends is on my list). These shows were tailor made for a place like the CW and the network has made them all look like gold. There are definitely some weak points (how many times can the Arrow team stop trusting each other) but then there are times where it feels like you're watching a comic book on TV. They're all entertaining, the casts work well together, and they're all a lot of fun most weeks. I don't know what else you can ask for, outside of ending the stupid long breaks the shows take.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have yet to check out Black Lightning, didn't really perk my interest but maybe I'll check it out. Would you guys say it's worth watching?

I've also been considering binge watching Arrow but from what I've heard it can be a real struggle at times.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    I have yet to check out Black Lightning, didn't really perk my interest but maybe I'll check it out. Would you guys say it's worth watching?

I've also been considering binge watching Arrow but from what I've heard it can be a real struggle at times.
    Arrow season 2 is amazing, season 1 is a tad of drag early but the back half is great stuff. It goes a bit down hill and a bit too batmany from there

I made it halfway through episode 3 of black lightning and just gave up, on one hand its trying to be all high and mighty and shining a light on injustices that black people go through in terms of inequality but then smacks you with some brilliant racial stereotypes like gang bangers and sassy (oh but they just strong) black women. Plus I can/could see the problems of Arrow and flash coming into play as well, Black Lightning's going to be pushed to the side for his daughters once they find out his secret just like Oliver Queen and Diggle has/have been pushed to the side by Felicity and the rest of the team, its so bad on Arrow that the villain for this season that I dont even know what the motivation for the big bad is this season. And its just like Barry Allen & Cisco are being pushed out for Iris and Wells

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sorry for the rants, i dont vent this shit to anyone because my mates dropped these shows ages ago. I didnt give Gotham a second chance after season 1 but season 2 of arrow is that good that i refuse to lose hope

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Have to admit I'm really looking forward to The Flash tonight with Iris being a speedster now that I found some background to it. Iris has constantly been a favorite of mine on the show and it'll be interesting seeing her thrust into the hero role tonight.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Arrow has been a POS this season. Sick of Curtis et al just being bitches. Curtis was a great character and they've turned him into this.

Flash has had some fun episodes others not so much. DeVoe is a great villain though.

Legends of tomorrow is exactly what it should be, absolute fun and doesn't take itself serious. That saying I cried like a bitch at Stein's death.

Supergirl keeps getting better and better, the world killers is a good storyline though not sure why Supes hasn't been to help.

Black Lightning is refreshing, I like it a lot.

Thread Information