Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the Day WrestleZone Died; a Retrospective

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post

I didn't realise the politics ran that deep on a forum.
    We had a place for the staff called the Board Room where we would talk about how the place should be run (and about the posters behind their backs of course).

One night Sly and I started debating a warning (not an infraction, but a warning). This started before 11pm on a Saturday night and when it ended, the sun was coming up. Norcal had gone to bed when we started and came back after a night's sleep, with a comment of "No......f******.......way."

2. Likes EnviousDominous liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    We had a place for the staff called the Board Room where we would talk about how the place should be run (and about the posters behind their backs of course).

One night Sly and I started debating a warning (not an infraction, but a warning). This started before 11pm on a Saturday night and when it ended, the sun was coming up. Norcal had gone to bed when we started and came back after a night's sleep, with a comment of "No......f******.......way."
    That's insane but it shows the level of commitment you both had to the forum too.

I appreciate WZ as I learn to not be a shitposter (Eventuanlly) from the WZ forums

4. Likes EnviousDominous liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Rayne had no avatar and was a good poster. A smartass for sure, but a likeable smartass, ala Harlan Ellison.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

6. Likes EnviousDominous liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ahh yeah I remember Rayne he always seemed decent. Hope Shinchan is doing well. He was kind.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ShinChan was super nice. GSB was hilarious, not sure what happened. Larisano, SmarkMouth, and Navi were all great. Spidey and Yaz are two of the best.

Hope everyone's doing well, especially Yaz.

9. Likes EnviousDominous liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Can't say I've retained a lot of memories from WZ because I wasn't interacting with people I know in my every day life. But it was good fun and I genuinely wish the best for everyone I've build up a rapport with over the past 15 years.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    Can't say I've retained a lot of memories from WZ because I wasn't interacting with people I know in my every day life. But it was good fun and I genuinely wish the best for everyone I've build up a rapport with over the past 15 years.
    Much appreciated Jake. Thank you for everything you did to set that place up.

12. Likes WZ EK liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have to say thank you for this thread! I've wondered for years what exactly happened to that formerly amazing place that I posted far too many google pics in.

Thread Information