Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Workout Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I worked 6 days a week last year and became a fat fook.

Went from 240 to 175 all the way back to 257. Since Jan 1, Iâ??ve lost 32 lbs and I just run 6 miles a day at lunch and diet my ass off.

Best thing is having a goal and accountability. I have a trip to California coming up mid July. Iâ??m going to be posting semi-regular updates on here because nobody likes a failure.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I run weekly but I find it to be the most miserable thing ever. Never have enjoyed it and Iâ??ve met some who are just naturals at it that irritate me. I once had a room mate who was maybe 130lbs wet and he did nothing everyday but play Call of Duty and eat fast food yet could run a 2 mile in about 11 minutes not breaking a sweat.

Speaking of which todayâ??s workout consisted of:

20 minute sprints
    2 rounds of
    Pushups
    Pull-ups
    Dips
    Sit-ups
    Plank
    10 min run
    Repeat the 2 rounds from above

Weather is nicer so Iâ??m hitting up the track and trails for the runs versus the treadmill.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have about ten more pounds to lose before I reach my goal weight and with WrestleMania weekend on the horizon I've been keeping it strict in preparation of the snackage that will ensue. Current macros are at about 200g protein, 80g fat, 30g carbs. Mostly whey protein shakes with peanut butter thrown in since I'm traveling at the moment.

Today's workout just consisted of a morning run of about 3.5 miles. Hard run for the first 3 and then jog it out for the last .5 mile.

Thread Information