Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's another hot rumor: Shane's match

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Another thing that doesn't make sense - Shane vs Owens/Zayn has been building for months now. Are they really gonna build Shane vs Ziggler in less than a month?

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    While Owens and Zayn will be in the battle royal, Shane will be facing Dolph Ziggler.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKay View Post
    And why is this potentially getting onto the main card while guys like Zayn & Owens, who have been in a feud with Shane for six months, are relegated in favour of Dolph fucking Ziggler? I just...lord why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
    So....two of the top guys in the company right now, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, are going to be relegated to the mid-carder battle royal while Shane McMahon gets yet another singles match at the biggest show of the year.

If given a choice, I'd much rather see Zayn & Owens in a singles match and see Shane and Ziggler in the battle royal.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Another thing that doesn't make sense - Shane vs Owens/Zayn has been building for months now. Are they really gonna build Shane vs Ziggler in less than a month?
    It really makes you consider the audacity of the McMahon family ego. Is it possible that this Zayn/KO/Shane/Daniel program failed to get traction, so the family said "Hey, this isn't working. Must be because the audience isn't interested in Kevin or Sami."

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    It really makes you consider the audacity of the McMahon family ego. Is it possible that this Zayn/KO/Shane/Daniel program failed to get traction, so the family said "Hey, this isn't working. Must be because the audience isn't interested in Kevin or Sami."
    The worst part of this, is it is absolutely 100% their line of rationale. Vince was the antagonist to the biggest star of the Attitude Era, so he must be money. Stephanie wants to build a brand around herself, so she has to be booked as money. The Wrestlemania 32 ticket sales were meh until Shane and Undertaker were announced, so Shane must be money.

Those two Canadian fellas who were two of the biggest independent stars of the last decade? People just don't like them.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think a Shane/Dolph No DQ match could be a lot of fun, but on a show like Fastlane, not Wrestlemania. Especially when we're less than a month away from 'Mania and Shane and Dolph have had nothing to do with each other.

Maybe Dolph's new contract implemented a clause where he was guaranteed one big Wrestlemania single's match, and this was the bone WWE threw at him lol.

But yeah, this is lame, for sure. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ok, after what happened at Fast Lane, I don't think the rumor is true. Which is odd. Usually, Wrestlemania rumors turn out to be true, but none have turned out true so far this year!!

8. Likes ShinChan, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    Ok, after what happened at Fast Lane, I don't think the rumor is true. Which is odd. Usually, Wrestlemania rumors turn out to be true, but none have turned out true so far this year!!
    I think WWE has been leaking false reports on purpose.

10. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And Ziggler/Shane would make sense. All you have is Shane come out call him a POS for dropping the US title, he had two opportunities to show he's as good as he claims he is and fails. How dare he disrespect the company the mcmahons built etc.

12. Likes ShinChan, Wildcat66 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Someone (and you know them well Franku) claimed they would watch Wrestlemania but stop when the Brock/Roman match came on.
    And I actually stand by what I claimed. Don't worry. I won't see it. Because I'm not interested. You should if you're interested. I hope that you'll enjoy.

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is a positive imo. Like Yaz pointed out Dolph loses to shane, which means Sami and Kevin are away from that garbage but more importantly dont take the fall. I dont have to watch Shane and Ziggler in separate matches. Owens can eliminate Zayn from the battle royal and set something up that will actually make the two look good. Plus in terms of gender equality and womens wrestling making strides, the men will be the piss break this year or worse case scenario they'll go one for one

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The thought of Dolph selling for Shane's offense makes me want to puke. But on a positive note, I can easily skip over the match (can't watch WM live anyway) on the Network.

17. Likes ShinChan, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information