Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WrestleMania Backlash

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The zombies made me laugh my ass off, but in the same way the ultra cheese and incompetence of WCW did.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    The Zombie thing was stupid, but pointless fun. And the Priest/Miz match was a pointless match, so good for Priest getting another dub and a feature spot on the show. By the way if non-wrestling outlets talk about the show at all, they'll talk about zombies showing up, and they'll likely be including Damien Priests name in the coverage, meaning more publicity for Priest. Breaking news, non-wrestling outlets don't give 2 shits about Cesaro, but thanks to the crossover booking with both Bad Bunny and now Army of the Dead, they learn about Priest.

Drew Gulak pointed out on Twitter a very astute point. They were the best lumberjacks in WWE history. If they were doing a Lumberjack match this was the best option.
    Summed it up perfectly. When the Zombies came out I thought "oh god this dumb but funny" and "that's the second mainstream macth Priest has been involved in".

Reigns winning clean was a headscratcher to me

4. Likes Storm Trooper liked this post

Thread Information