Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here's another hot rumor: Shane's match

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here's another hot rumor: Shane's match

Oh my this Wrestlemania just gets better and better

While Owens and Zayn will be in the battle royal, Shane will be facing Dolph Ziggler.

Read that again, but slowly. Dolph. Ziggler.

And apparently, Shane could even win.

2. Likes ShinChan, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Single Word Reaction - Face-palm. ��*♂️��*♂️

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Reading this, leaves me very underwhelmed.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, ShinChan liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is a match that should be fighting it's way to get on the pre-show, but it's plausible it will be given more hype than AJ vs Nak. I've never felt like a WrestleMania was deliberately trying to siphon off my enthusiasm before.

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, ShinChan liked this post
    SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is just awful.

I'd be pissed if they did this on a random Smackdown let alone the biggest event of the year. If this happens i maycgive up entirely

10. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Milenko View Post
    This is just awful.

I'd be pissed if they did this on a random Smackdown let alone the biggest event of the year. If this happens i maycgive up entirely
    But you won't. This isn't a shot at you, but this is a shot at the people who complain they are going to boycott WWE or not watch Wrestlemania or any of the other things jaded fans say on message boards.

It is fine to be upset with the product, especially when the product is fucking Smackdown right now. It is even fine to tune out. Since Jider was doing his hinder the main event routine, I've tuned out a lot too. Just isn't much there that peaks my interest. Rather, the stuff that does peak my interest is buried inside lazy six way matches and being jobbed out every week. I've been a wrestling/WWE fan though for the better part of 25 years. I have seen some shit, and by this point I don't think there is anything that could truly turn me away for good, and most people are that way. People just like to make a fuss and feel special. It is why no matter what type of forum or message board or social media you go on, there are people who claim they no longer watch the show or listen to the music or read the books but they still have an opinion on how bad it is. It is all about them feeling superior.

Again, not a shot at you, because this isn't even the worst thing I have seen in regards to Wrestlemania. Someone (and you know them well Franku) claimed they would watch Wrestlemania but stop when the Brock/Roman match came on.

12. Likes Wildcat66, ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am so painfully uninterested in this as a possible match that I can hardly articulate it. Why would I care about the guy (who isn't a wrestler, as others will stress to point out) who jumps off stuff and is a terrible boss versus the guy who is a legend in his own mind and the same character he was six years ago having a poor facsimile of a match that featured the best wrestler in the company last year? What is their beef? Why should I care? And why is this potentially getting onto the main card while guys like Zayn & Owens, who have been in a feud with Shane for six months, are relegated in favour of Dolph fucking Ziggler? I just...lord why?

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

16. Likes ShinChan liked this post
    So....two of the top guys in the company right now, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, are going to be relegated to the mid-carder battle royal while Shane McMahon gets yet another singles match at the biggest show of the year.

Do you ever get nasty thoughts in your head regarding Vince McMahon? I mean, genuinely bad thoughts that make you question your own ethics as a human being like...I dunno....maybe hoping that he gets a tumor so he'll step down? I'm having a few of those thoughts right now.

I just don't know why Vince McMahon keeps believing that his son is some sort of draw. Lesnar vs. Reigns II is a draw, the mixed tag team match is a draw, Styles vs. Nakamura is a draw. Shane McMahon vs. Dolph Ziggler couldn't draw flies if they were both dead for a week and smeared in crap.

If given a choice, I'd much rather see Zayn & Owens in a singles match and see Shane and Ziggler in the battle royal.

I really hope this turns out to be one of those rumors with no weight behind it.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

18. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have found a silver lining. I hope, I hope, I hope with the highest of hope that this happens.

Dolph does his whole angry face shouting super intense "I steal the show" routine that impresses no one, but WWE keeps treating him like a big deal. When they build him up and he becomes the first guy to lose to Shane since Shane made his return, they just fucking bury him. He just stops getting on TV, stops appearing in ads, and maybe he just straight up stops breathing.....actually if he can survive dating Amy Schumer he can probably survive anything.

20. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Thread Information