Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeff Hardy Arrested for DWI Saturday Night

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't think this will make a difference to Jeff's return, he's probably just gonna be Matt's partner just like he was when he got injured. DWI doesn't seem to get wrestlers in much trouble, One of the Usos has gotten 2 or 3, Chris Jericho has 2 or 3 as well. And that isn't even mentioning the sheer number of other wrestlers who've done the same to no punishment. I doubt even with Jeff's history any thing will affect his return from being changed in anyway.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    Just saying, it's not that serious that everyone is making it out to be.

But of course, Jeff is a professional and should have acted accordingly.
    You are right, it isn't at all serious that a man convicted multiple times of substance abuse and who has failed multiple company wellness tests and who once showed up to wrestle so high he ruined a PPV, decided to drive under the influence.

I sincerely hope that your family is involved with an impaired driver and are clinging to life is the hospital, and you rush to see them and then on the way you are hit by an impaired driver and on your way to being rushed to the hospital, your family dies in treatment. You however, you survive thanks to a blood transfusion, but it turns out the donor was unaware they were HIV positive, and in a few years you end up with full blown AIDS and your last thought on your deathbed after a miserable last few years from AIDS, is how you never got to tell your family goodbye.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    Just saying, it's not that serious that everyone is making it out to be.

But of course, Jeff is a professional and should have acted accordingly.
    He didn't steal a pack of gum here, DNA. I think the risk of killing himself and others is well worth the scrutiny.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well not to add on to DNA but if I do see some light for Jeff it’s that it was for alcohol and not drugs. At least from what I’ve heard and gathered and that’s a good thing to hear from a Jeff fan. I was expecting it for drugs, so I’m hoping he is still clean from the drugs. At the end of the day though, it’s still a shocking thing to do. Putting everyone else’s life at risk because you were too lazy to call a cab. Fuck off. There is just no excuse for it, just like there is no excuse to use your mobile behind the wheel. If I was management of WWE I wouldn’t push him at all, how many times does Jeff have to stuff up before it’s over. Not many people get the amount of chances Jeff gets and that is some indication on how good Jeff, but still I wouldn’t take any more risks on Jeff has the boss. He said he was going to clean up his act a couple years ago because of his daughter. He was doing really well, just hope he stays drug free.

Also I don’t know what’s worse. Hoping someone gets aids (insert Billy Madison’s “A simple wrong would’ve been fine”) and is never able to say goodbye to their family because they think there is things to be more angry about (it didn’t come out that way but I do he was trying to compare it Snuka, Enzo and Swann the last couple of years) or the 4 people that liked that post, which I’m sure was for the concern and not the aids part . I don’t know, I could be wrong. I’ve only read this page, but that’s what you see. Hectic vibes even how jokingly it was.
    Last edited by Khalifa; 03-13-2018 at 08:06 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
    Well not to add on to DNA but if I do see some light for Jeff it’s that it was for alcohol and not drugs. At least from what I’ve heard and gathered and that’s a good thing to hear from a Jeff fan. I was expecting it for drugs, so I’m hoping he is still clean from the drugs. At the end of the day though, it’s still a shocking thing to do. Putting everyone else’s life at risk because you were too lazy to call a cab. Fuck off. There is just no excuse for it, just like there is no excuse to use your mobile behind the wheel. If I was management of WWE I wouldn’t push him at all, how many times does Jeff have to stuff up before it’s over. Not many people get the amount of chances Jeff gets and that is some indication on how good Jeff, but still I wouldn’t take any more risks on Jeff has the boss. He said he was going to clean up his act a couple years ago because of his daughter. He was doing really well, just hope he stays drug free.

Also I don’t know what’s worse. Hoping someone gets aids (insert Billy Madison’s “A simple wrong would’ve been fine”) and is never able to say goodbye to their family because they think there is things to be more angry about (it didn’t come out that way but I do he was trying to compare it Snuka, Enzo and Swann the last couple of years) or the 4 people that liked that post, which I’m sure was for the concern and not the aids part . I don’t know, I could be wrong. I’ve only read this page, but that’s what you see. Hectic vibes even how jokingly it was.
    Nowadays, jokes go beyond any limit. Unfortunately. Very unfortunately.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nowadays, jokes go beyond any limit. Unfortunately. Very unfortunately.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Five people liked it. Give me the proper credit.

8. Likes Khalifa liked this post
    SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Five people liked it. Give me the proper credit.
    It was 4 when he posted that. I liked it after

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've got all the time in the world for Jeff Hardy, problems and all. Guy is a phenomenal performer. If WWE cuts ties, all I can say is I hope new Impact management would welcome him back with open arms.

"Everyone says you should be a good loser. If youâ??re a good loser, youâ??re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"I've always said, I'd rather tame a tiger than paint stripes on a kitty cat."
    - Dean Lombardi

"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus, and the feeling that whatever
    you think you'e bound to be okay, because you're in the safely moral majority."

- Christopher Hitchens

11. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Thread Information