Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have This Awful Feeling About Carmella

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I would be OK with her cashing it in on Asuka after her match with Charlotte. Asuka's unbeaten streak has to end at some point, so why not to a weasley heel who will benefit greatly from ending the streak? Also, it would given Asuka a direction and something to chase following WrestleMania instead of just defending the title over and over again as her streak grows longer and longer.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I would laugh so damn hard if Carmella ended AsukaĆ¢??s streak via Money in the Bank cash in. Everyone would lose their damn minds. Hell people are in an uproar over John Cena vs The Undertaker happening at WrestleMania.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Carmella ending Asuka's streak would be a waste of the streak rub. Carmella has improved but I don't think that she is good enough to outdo Alexa Bliss, Charlotte or Asuka in the title picture. She should surely be away from Asuka. It would be worse than Nash breaking Goldberg' s streak.

I just hope that she cashes in at Raw's Champion.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No way that the first Women's Money in the Bank winner loses, right? We're in a "Women's Revolution" right? No way she loses the first Women's MITB cash-in. Although, I don't think she'll cash-in successfully, it would be a dark spot if Carmella cashed-in and lost. Say she cashes-in on the first SmackDown after WrestleMania, and successfully wins. The amount of heat on her would be enormous. Although, I do love a good story for MITB winnners, I do hope she wins when she cashes-in. Otherwise what's the point of Carmella holding on to the briefcase this long?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm totally cool with Asuka's undefeated streak ending at the hands of a cash in. It's actually the best way to do it. Cheap and it'll make for an interesting heel. However, Carmella is so trash that literally anyone not named Tamina would almost be better. They kind of backed themselves into a corner here and perhaps Carmella hasn't blossomed as well as the WWE higher ups would have hoped. But she shouldn't be anywhere near Asuka and Charlotte in what I'm sure will be one of the best female matches in years.

Thread Information