We all have them. It could range from something small, like when a guy obviously slaps his leg on a superkick or stomps really hard when he throws a punch. It could be something big, like WWE's refusal to ever admit they are wrong or Dave Metlzer's insistence that the Tokyo Dome adds an extra 1/2 star to every match. I'm interested in hearing yours.

For the sake of this not matching the length of most of my other rousing topics, I will only list a couple to start, then add more later.

One of my biggest is when guys are clearly calling spots in the ring, or a referee can be heard giving the wrestlers their go home order. Cena is pretty bad at this (even my girlfriend picks up on it), Punk was another who you could clearly hear calling out spots. With the way camera work has evolved and the way Kevin Dunn insist we get twenty cuts a match, you often see certain things you weren't meant to. It isn't as bad as hearing the spots, but when you see one wrestler crawl over the other and bury their heads together, it annoys me because you know what is going down. Same with referees telling the guys how much time is left or who needs to go over.

Another of my biggest pet peeves, is fans who think they know it all. I know, a bit of irony in me complaining about know it all fans, but the point sticks. Everyday you see people with posts like "Well Wrestler X deserves this match" or "Its bullshit Wrestler Z won the title because they didn't earn it" or one I am seeing lately "If you give Wrestlers A and B twenty minutes, they will tear the house down."

It just blows my mind that some people adhere to the belief that no matter how over someone is, they should toil away for years in the lower card and work their way up. That for a match to be good, it needs to go x minutes or longer. That certain guys they find talented based on arbitrary reasons should get certain pushes. The fact is, if a guy brings in views and money, he gets pushed. If he doesn't do those things, they don't. It is fairly simple.