Thread: Brock Lesnar?s WrestleMania opponent *Potential Spoilers*

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brock Lesnar?s WrestleMania opponent *Potential Spoilers*

Brock Lesnar is one of the biggest stars in WWE, so of course his WrestleMania opponent is going to generate hype and discussion 21 years ago, Lesnar had one of the greatest rookie years in wrestling history, winning the world title and defeating top stars such as Undertaker, The Rock, and Hulk Hogan. After an 8 year absence, he returned to WWE in 2012 and continued his dominance, headlining numerous WrestleManias and ending Undertaker’s legendary WrestleMania streak. More recently, he has failed to defeat the Head of the Table Roman Reigns, so that doesn’t seem like the way to go.

*Just in case anyone wants to avoid spoilers*

Click for Spoiler:
    https://wrestlingnews.co/.amp/wwe-ne...restlemania-39

After asking someone who is familiar with the creative plans, WrestlingNews.co was told that Lesnar vs. Gunther is one of the matches listed internally for the show.

Last month, Gunther said that Lesnar would be his "dream match." During an interview with Illinois' WMBD TV, Gunther said the following:

“If I had to pin it down to one name, I’d say it’s Brock Lesnar at the moment. When I was young and watching WWE, I enjoyed watching his matches. Later on when I progressed in my career, I was able to watch wrestling and analyze how people work. He’s always been somebody I was impressed with. He’s one of the best to ever do it. I think that’s the biggest possible challenge for me at the moment.”

We’re still months away from WrestleMania and there's always the possibility that the card could change. However the source said that Paul "Triple H" Levesque has all of the top matches laid out. In contrast, things could have changed "a billion times" under Vince McMahon. People in the company are not seeing the scripts being ripped up like before, and chances are that, barring an injury, the current WrestleMania plans will not change.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Promising but WWE still book Lesnar matches too short. I want at least 12 minutes.

Thread Information