Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WrestleMania - Women's Battle Royal

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They actually changed the name. It's now the Wrestlemania Women's Battle Royal.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/wwe-drop...le-royal-name/

I don't believe Vince changed it because of fans necessarily bitching about it but because Snickers said that it was "unacceptable." Since Snickers is the chief sponsor of WrestleMania, Vince changed the name.

Vince still hasn't realized that WWE no longer exists in its own little bubble thanks to social media. Moolah was a major name, a multi-time women's World Champion, WWE and NWA Hall of Famer but that's simply outweighed by the stories about her that've been coming to light over the past few days. You know....you just had to know that Vince was and is fully aware of all those stories, probably even has first hand evidence as to whether or not any the rumors are true. Hell, it doesn't even matter if all of it's crap, the accusations are out there from multiple people over the span of Moolah's entire career and that's enough.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

3. Likes FunKay liked this post

Thread Information