Thread: AEW formally announces AEW collision !

Senior Member TheManTheyCalledNorCal's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

AEW formally announces AEW collision !

It has sweet Nitro graphics. Its on Saturdays at 8pm ET, and will feature Miro, FTR, Thunder Rosa, Andrade , and presumably punk.

Also heavily rumored that Daniel Bryan, Punk will help with booking, which to me, is as big as anything. TK often loses his way in regards to consistency, and could absolutely use the help.

I see a lot of folks saying Saturday at 8pm is a bad timeslot, but im excited for it. Most AEW viewers are losers, myself included, so itll be perfect.

Discuss the new show !!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hopes: Tony is reinvigorated by the additional TV time and shines a spotlight on some of his criminally underutilised talent like Jay White, Andrade, Miro and FTR, strengthening his product and getting more people over organically.

Reality: It has four really good weeks and then it becomes Dark 2.0, as Tony front loads Dynamite and makes Best Friends wrestle meaningless 6-man tags to an increasingly dwindling audience. He continues to push shitters like Daniel Garcia despite no one asking for it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantaur Rodeo Clown View Post
    Hopes: Tony is reinvigorated by the additional TV time and shines a spotlight on some of his criminally underutilised talent like Jay White, Andrade, Miro and FTR, strengthening his product and getting more people over organically.

Reality: It has four really good weeks and then it becomes Dark 2.0, as Tony front loads Dynamite and makes Best Friends wrestle meaningless 6-man tags to an increasingly dwindling audience. He continues to push shitters like Daniel Garcia despite no one asking for it.
    Don't forget the EXACT SAME Orange Cassidy match every week !!!!

TK getting some help with the book gives me a sliver of hope.

As always, "they have the roster to support this, lets hope they don't drag it through the mud" applies.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Orange Cassidy is the current AEW MVP. That title (I forget the name of it), means more than most in the company.

TK feels the same and will now book him in 10 segments a week.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    Orange Cassidy is the current AEW MVP. That title (I forget the name of it), means more than most in the company.

TK feels the same and will now book him in 10 segments a week.
    They will need to run a blood donation drive for how many viewer numbers would bleed.

We can finally get down under 100k

Thread Information