Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Sure, that's logical. The problem is that logic isn't necessarily the most abundant resource in Trump's White House.

Trump is someone that's spent most of his adult life as basically the master of his own universe and he runs the White House like he runs his companies, or at least he tries to. He believes that he should have absolute control, he wants absolute control, and the fact that he simply can't do whatever he feels like is a constant source of frustration for him as POTUS. His advisors and appointees have to sometimes tell him things that he doesn't like or agree with, there's simply no way around that in some situations. Most of them have resigned and I'd say there are varied reasons for that. For some, I just don't think they could continue handling the crazy. For some, they were just constantly clashing with Trump over one thing or another and just had enough. For some, the writing was probably on the wall that Trump just didn't like their performance.
Yeah, this is pretty on point. Trump is a guy who, for most of his adult life, was in control and with his riches could do just about anything.

The reports come out all the time that in his briefings, his staff has to basically coddle him and only let him view positive news about him. He is a man child who can't handle criticism or negative things about him. It is why Twitter is a perfect platform for him. He can say what he wants, soak in the praise from his unwavering base, and block those who don't worship and praise him. It would not surprise me at all if more than one of his firings has been because someone dared question his logic or point out flaws. in his plans