Thread: I'm a Tony Khan Guy

I'm a Tony Khan Guy

So, some things.

There's been a lot of revelations recently, and they were some pretty big ones.

Glancing over that Vince McMahon ended up being the piece of shit that we all knew he was, and Brock being part of that scumbag posse, I'm motivated to share why I'm a born-again AEW fan thanks to some comparatively innocuous occurrences as of late.

So, Triple H.

I don't usually agree with Jim Cornette, but he had a thought about Triple H that I thought was very poignant. He said that Triple H was only ever good when he was a sidekick, and that helped me realize why I hated that useless fuck. Triple H, truly, only ever shined as a sidekick. Left to his own devices, when he wasn't using an injury comeback as a crutch, we have the Katie Vick thing, the racist comments toward Booker T leading to a WrestleMania win that nobody thought that Triple H deserved, and the absolute worst match of Sting's career.

Speaking of Sting, he was absolutely stellar in his work outside of the WWE. Then he came to the WWE, and they managed fuck up what should have been the easiest
    booking decisions. His time in WWE was absolutely terrible, and it's widely acknowledged as the worst moments of his entire career.

Triple H recently shared a thought in an interview meant to hype WrestleMania 40. He said, apparently as a way to mock Will Ospreay and Kazuchika Okada, that some people can join other companies and make it big, but that the true test is if someone can come to the "big time" of the WWE and make it there.

Excuse me?

Triple H, perhaps unknowingly as he's a notorious dipshit, made the comment that Sting never made it as a wrestler.

Also, Paul Heyman. Paul fucking Heyman. A shithead who made his entire career off of exploiting low-brow bullshit, who now finds himself famous for inspiring the WWF to copy their business model in what was the most fucking stupid period of the WWF's history, said something that really pissed me off at his Hall of Fame induction. He said "I am a Paul Levesque Guy".

Okay.

Okay.

Okay.

I have never been more motivated to watch AEW than I am now.

I am now, and forever will be, a Tony Khan Guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    If the internet has taught me anything, it's that a show is either touched by God's mighty pen or Satan's diseased penis.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    AEW is shit though.

Thread Information