Thread: Unpopular/Controversial Opinions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't like Asuka. Sorry not sorry.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Few sports ones.

The Cavs are winning the East pretty easily this year.

Anthony Davis should be MVP over James Harden this year.

Aaron Rodgers is the best QB ever.

Eli Manning doesnâ??t deserve to get into the HOF.

The Vikings should have resigned Case Keenum.

The Browns shouldnâ??t draft a QB at 1 or 4.
    How is the Cavs point anything but stating the blatantly obvious? The East hasnâ??t had more than one competitive team since 2010. Itâ??s the reason James has stayed there his entire career.

There was a chance this year, but injuries derailed Boston. Donâ??t even bother mentioning Toronto. Theyâ??re a shining example of the Eastern Conference for the last decade.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    I don't like Asuka. Sorry not sorry.
    I'm with you. I don't see the appeal, like, at all.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    All I ask is that you
    1) Defend your position. Don't just say "I don't like black people because they look funny." Give an actual explanation as to why you feel the way you feel.
    Currently in danger of being a forgotten rule, my dude.

To contribute, I absolutely hate that the most I know about a guy like Bobby Roode is that he likes part of his theme song. That's it. That's the flattest character in wrestling I have ever seen, and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse with NXT callups. Is Roode full of himself? Whimsical? The kind of guy that mouths the words to his favorite song when its played on the radio? Been a year and still I have no clue and that kinda sucks. No wonder he's stuck in a bland program for Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    Is it controversial or unpopular for a conservative to support gun control?
    Yeah, pretty much because we're very, very much in a time where it seems that damn near everybody expects everyone to be all one thing or all the other. If you're a conservative then, in the minds of most other conservatives and liberals for that matter, you're "supposed" to believe in and support all the same stuff other conservatives do and the same goes for liberals. Many people are so friggin' militant these days that any wiggle room, any sort of gray area or dissention from how they're "supposed" to be based on political affiliations.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just don't see the appeal of Friends. I've tried seeing the 1st season and everything just felt flat for me. I still gave the second season a try since I know it's usually unfair to judge a show just by it's first season as the show is trying to find what works but the second season still didn't work for me. I'm sorry but Friends for me is just a bad show and not to my personal taste. And I've seen people compare it to How I Met Your Mother but I don't get that comparison as HIMYM is actually funny and original(except for the last episode which brought it way down).
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Both Senses Fail and The Wonder Years’ new albums are massive disappointments. I feel like Senses Fail took a huge step backward both musically and lyrically on “If There is Light, It Will Find You.” I thought their two albums before this one were a nice progression beyond what they had done before and were two of their boat albums. But this one is just bad.

The Wonder Years came out with “Sister Cities” yesterday and I was really let down. It seems like the band found a formula for a song and repeated on nearly the entire album. I’m fine with them moving beyond purely pop-punk, and I loved “No Closer to Heaven.” But this new album blends together for the most part and I was predicting the next step of nearly every song on the second half of the album.

On a positive note, The Dangerous Summer’s return album is one of the best I’ve heard in a long time, and might be thei best work yet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Walking Dead no longer interests me. I think it's ran it's course.

9. Likes Awesome_Miz, Jack-Hammer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    The Walking Dead no longer interests me. I think it's ran it's course.
    I've never been into it. It's just the same tired zombie formula that desperately needed to be mixed up, which is why I appreciate games like Left 4 Dead for mixing up the formula so much.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

11. Likes Awesome_Miz, Jack-Hammer liked this post
    I've never been into the Walking Dead, nor have I ever really seen what the appeal is.

Also, I have to say, I think Bugs Bunny was hot whenever he dressed in drag in the old cartoons. Just givin' him his props, that's all.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Thread Information