Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular/Controversial Opinions

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bearded One View Post
    Zaxby's is also a fast food place, but it's more of a go in to eat than drive and eat, if that makes sense. The one positive Chick-Fil-A has over Zaxby's is its portability. It's a lot easier to eat Chick-Fil-A on the go. But the last few times I've been there, the chicken on the sandwich barely took up half the bun and seemed to be mostly breading. I have the same issue with their strips, too, as it seems like there is very little chicken to them. At Zaxby's, the strips are generally much larger and have a lot more chicken. The fries are also better, and Zax sauce is far superior to any other restaurant's sauce, save for maybe Red Robin's Campfire sauce.

I also feel like you get more food for your money at Zaxby's. At Chick-Fil-A this:

costs about the same as this:

does at Zaxby's, where you get three strips, about a half-dozen chicken wings, fries and toast.

And as for IHOP, I'm not a big fan of pancakes, so on the rare occasion I end up there I have to get other stuff. So I've discovered their surprisingly good chicken strips.

As far as breakfast restaurants go: Waffle House > IHOP > Cracker Barrel

Waffle house is raw, unadulterated shit.

2. Likes Spidey, Undying liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Waffle House and Cracker Barrel are both garbage. IHOP is decent. One time I saw a mouse run across the floor of an IHOP and I still finished my pancakes. Also I took Uncle Sam to one after a night of drinking and thought it was hilarious how little damage he was able to inflict on his pancakes.

Sorry Sam.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
    Waffle house is raw, unadulterated shit.
    I like their waffles and hasbrowns. And the burgers aren’t too bad either. Cracker Barrel gets dinged big time for not having waffles. Is Famous Amos a national chain? If so, it’s by far the worst.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    *Puts on bullet proof vest*

I don't mind Nickleback, even though 90% of the world's population has a cult like hate for them.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

6. Likes Khalifa liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    *Puts on bullet proof vest*

I don't mind Nickleback, even though 90% of the world's population has a cult like hate for them.
    I've been to a Nickelback concert.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think hating on Nickelback has become kind of a meme. I think most people nowadays just pretend to hate them more than actually show contempt towards them. For what it's worth, I quite like them.

On a sidenote, I saw Shinedown, another band who did the opening theme to Raw, live, when they opened for Iron Maiden. They were pretty fucking awesome, and even sung the Raw theme as their finale.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I suppose this relates to Nickelback as although they may not be as hated as them they are often brought up in the same discussions but my favorite band is 3 Doors Down.

Their album seventeen days was the first album I ever bought because of Behind Those Eyes which was one of the themes for Mania 21.

Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    Waffle House and Cracker Barrel are both garbage. IHOP is decent. One time I saw a mouse run across the floor of an IHOP and I still finished my pancakes. Also I took Uncle Sam to one after a night of drinking and thought it was hilarious how little damage he was able to inflict on his pancakes.

Sorry Sam.
    Put em up.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Undying View Post
    I suppose this relates to Nickelback as although they may not be as hated as them they are often brought up in the same discussions but my favorite band is 3 Doors Down.

Their album seventeen days was the first album I ever bought because of Behind Those Eyes which was one of the themes for Mania 21.
    Same (well, at least until they played Trump's inauguration). They were my first concert and I've seen them....at least five times? Caught a drumstick at a concert once. The first show I was ever at live was in Cincinnati in the middle of a horrible heatwave. They did three songs and the power went out all over the city. A buddy of mine and I didn't leave for a bit and the singer and drummer came out with a very simple setup and played an hour plus of acoustic.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    But my tummy!

Thread Information