Thread: Milenko's MVP being inducted to HOF?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Milenko's MVP being inducted to HOF?

I've read a few reports that the wrestlemania magazine has Mark Henry as a HOF member for 2018.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well, he's been in the company for roughly 20 years. Sure, he's never ever really done anything, but sure. Why not?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Another HoF pick for the class of 2018 - the class that I genuinely couldn't care less about.

A better name than Sai supermatto64's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If winning Milenko's prestigious Raw MVP over CM Punk the same night Punk did his infamous 'Pipe Bomb' promo doesn't justify a WWE Hall of Fame induction, then what the fuck does?!

6. Likes LSN80 liked this post
    Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well deserved. Mark Henry didn't have a lot of accolades but his Hall of Pain stuff was fun. I liked his super ass kicking he did at that one elimination chamber, then turned around and went back to kick more ass after he got eliminated.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

8. Likes Wildcat66 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
    If winning Milenko's prestigious Raw MVP over CM Punk the same night Punk did his infamous 'Pipe Bomb' promo doesn't justify a WWE Hall of Fame induction, then what the fuck does?!
    If my recollection is correct, this is also what got him banished to the prison for several months. Deservedly so, I might add.

I'm a bit surprised that he's being inducted so soon after his retirement. Perhaps I'm higher on Mark Henry then most, but this is also an accolade that is well deserved. WWE waited until Henry was at the tail end of his prime to truly pull the trigger on turning him into a main eventer, but he more then justified it. The work he did with the Hall of Pain was enough alone to warrant his induction. Can you imagine what his place in history would be if WWE hadn't cut off his legs both times he was finding a groove with this gimmick? Having Big Show beat him clean then having him lose by submission to Cena and then disappearing from the mix really robbed us of what that gimmick could have been. The potential was there for him to become one of the best monster heels of all time.

The taste of it we got was still pretty darn great. This is well deserved for a truly underrated performer.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
    If my recollection is correct, this is also what got him banished to the prison for several months. Deservedly so, I might add.

I'm a bit surprised that he's being inducted so soon after his retirement. Perhaps I'm higher on Mark Henry then most, but this is also an accolade that is well deserved. WWE waited until Henry was at the tail end of his prime to truly pull the trigger on turning him into a main eventer, but he more then justified it. The work he did with the Hall of Pain was enough alone to warrant his induction. Can you imagine what his place in history would be if WWE hadn't cut off his legs both times he was finding a groove with this gimmick? Having Big Show beat him clean then having him lose by submission to Cena and then disappearing from the mix really robbed us of what that gimmick could have been. The potential was there for him to become one of the best monster heels of all time.

The taste of it we got was still pretty darn great. This is well deserved for a truly underrated performer.
    My thoughts exactly.

Mark Henry is a fine addition to the Hall of Fame class. He's not the Main event of the night, hell he's probably gonna be early in the show (might even open it). Having a former Worlds Champion open your hall of fame card is fine.

Considering the requirements for entry (which is pretty much you worked for the company, or worked for a rival company), someone who stays with the company for 20 years while producing some pretty good stuff, all while seemingly being a good employee (I fail to recall any negative stories about Mark Henry) should be a sure thing.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    More barrel scraping.

Thread Information