Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free Speech Is Dying In The United Kingdom

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    You are either defending Nazi imagery or attacking Islam, neither is a good look. Given your history of bringing up Islam in the past I'd say you are a thinly veiled Islamophobe.
    I'm vehemently against Wahhabism, Salafism, Deobandism and other forms of extremist Islam because of the countless inexcusable crimes against the West that have been committed in their name, and the fact that they have been sheltered by others under the guise of political correctness. I think that's perfectly acceptable.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Bringing up Islamic rape gangs apropos of nothing in a thread about a man teaching his dog to do a Nazi salute is... entirely unsuspicious.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
    Bringing up Islamic rape gangs apropos of nothing in a thread about a man teaching his dog to do a Nazi salute is... entirely unsuspicious.
    It's a secondary point to say that there are obstructions of justice in our society that need more attention than this. Honestly, I don't know why we veered off on this specific point.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    It's a secondary point to say that there are obstructions of justice in our society that need more attention than this. Honestly, I don't know why we veered off on this specific point.
    It's funny how when you regurgitate talking points from extremist ideologies people tend to focus on the extremist ideologies. It's like how nobody ever talks about Hitler's paintings.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    It's like how nobody ever talks about Hitler's paintings.
    That’s mostly because his paintings aren’t that good. If they were better paintings, I’m sure some morons would somehow use them to explain how he wasn’t a monster.

6. Likes Fallout liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
    Thatâ??s mostly because his paintings aren't that good. If they were better paintings, Iâ??m sure some morons would somehow use them to explain how he wasnâ??t a monster.
    There was that joke about supporting the arts might've meant Hitler became a painter and probably wouldn't have gone all genocidal.

Onto the subject at hand. Free speech isn't dying. We get assholes talking their opinions about foreigners and SJWs all the time who then get offended when people call them out on it (ironically the same thing they complain about). You have the right to an opinion and being able to voice it. Other people also have the right to judge you on your opinion.

As to the guy teaching the dog a Nazi salute trying to be funny. Stupid, idiotic and not thought out yes. Enough to put him in jail. I don't think so. Give him a fine and community service. They didn't put Prince Harry in jail for wearing a Nazi uniform years ago
    Last edited by Alex; 03-22-2018 at 06:30 PM.

8. Likes Wildcat66 liked this post

Thread Information