Thread: WrestleMania: Women's Title Match - Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WrestleMania: Women's Title Match - Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax

A title match between two girls who couldn't defeat Asuka. It's like Ember Moon vs. Ember Moon.

I see this being the annual seconds long Mania match. And with Bliss' body shaming of Jax it probably should be a quick and decisive victory.

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Alexa should win this.

Nia has never won anything. She didnâ??t even earn this match. So why would she not only beat but squash the champion at WrestleMania?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    But who else on Raw has earned the opportunity? This is WWE's women's division with their version of diversity. Nia has been in a more prominent position than anybody else other than Alexa and Asuka, so she's got the nod.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    One of several matches I wished had more time to build, but it is what it is. I'm glad to see Nia out of that monster heel garbage because it never fit her to begin with. Not with those dimples. Not with those tears:

Bliss has dominated the Raw Women's division for some time and a loss here would be a change of pace. So what if Nia hasn't won anything? It's part of the overall narrative that she feels she's lost respect due to those losses. She's someone who should get the job done, but didn't, so Bliss made her feel like shit in perhaps the most well-crafted, underappreciated monologue in years. This has 10x more going for it than whatever the Rumble winners have done this month so yeah, call me a heretic, but this is one of the fights I look forward to the most as it feels like there's more than just a title on the line.

Hoping to see it continue for a while with Bliss maybe picking the championship back up in the future but for Wrestlemania I'm pulling for Nia as she has given me reason to care. A quick victory would be icing on the cake as this event will be long enough with the other bouts on the card.

I get that hurt feelings is a flimsy reason to score a title match, but it beats Alexa running over Nia's dog or something.

Thread Information