Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WrestleMania: United States Championship - Triple Threat Match

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WrestleMania: United States Championship - Triple Threat Match

For everybody who thinks that The Usos will make the main show this year, do you think WWE value them and their secondary tag titles more than they do Randy Orton? personally I don't. I see one of those two matches not making the main show, and while this one should be bumped I think the tag match is in trouble.

Also, this feud has made me warm to Jinder because of now nothing both Roode and Orton currently are.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If the pre-show is: the two battle royals and the cruiserweights, then the Usos will make the main card. They won't have 4 matches on the pre-show. It all depends where WWE decides to place the battle royals.

On this match, I expect this to be the worst and the most un-interesting bout of the night. I personaly want to see Jinder win. This will leave open Roode and Orton to continue their feud and set up a Roode heel turn (or Orton heel turn), while Jinder can have a nice run and gain more heat, with the US Championship.

3. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Can we please get rid of Jinder Mahal? He has been doing the same thing since long time. The experiment failed horribly so why continue giving him title shots?

I just hope that Jinder doesn't win. I don't want bad matches from United States Champion as well after that bad reign.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah, this match doesn't do anything for me. You have three guys all known for working at a slower pace in a triple threat match that has had a pretty uninteresting build overall. I'd much rather see someone like Corbin or even Rusev in Jinder's spot but it looks like they're destined for the ARMBAR at this point. If nothing else I just hope this gets us one step closer to a fully fledged heel Roode.

7. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA 2.0 View Post
    If the pre-show is: the two battle royals and the cruiserweights, then the Usos will make the main card. They won't have 4 matches on the pre-show. It all depends where WWE decides to place the battle royals.

On this match, I expect this to be the worst and the most un-interesting bout of the night. I personaly want to see Jinder win. This will leave open Roode and Orton to continue their feud and set up a Roode heel turn (or Orton heel turn), while Jinder can have a nice run and gain more heat, with the US Championship.
    No way the women's battle royal pisses off to the pre show where battle royals belong. It's going to be interesting to see how they handle this. We saw last year that when they went to put the crappy women's match onto the pre show people sooked and cried about gender inequality, there is no way that the first Women's battle royal wont be on the main card and I dont think you could have two battle royals so close to each other on the card anyway

9. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This match is fine. WHy? Because it'll be so slow and plodding, it'll give the live crowd (and those watching at home) a chance to breathe, go to the loo etc... A necessary evil. As for winner? Eh, given Bryan's return, I can see Miz retaining and moving over SmackDown to pay off their long-term angle, thus the US title would need to migrate back to RAW, and Orton's been rumoured to be making that jump so...logic dictates that.

11. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I would much rather see Rusev or Corbin take Jinder's place, but WWE seems obsessed with pushing Jinder for no reason. He really doesn't deserve the spot. He's not talented in ANY way. Outside of his physique, which obviously isn't nearly as important as other qualities, I'm struggling to think of one positive thing to say about him. The match is gonna be bad. All of Jinder's matches are except for that one with AJ Styles. Of course Styles could have a good match wrestling himself.

I think Orton wins. No reason for him to drop the title so soon.

13. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This will most likely end up between after the AJ-Nakamura match to let the crowd take a breather. I don't think this will be on the pre-show as WWE would not want Orton or Roode's entrance on it.

I'm not too sure on who wins this. I can see Jinder winning and the other two moving onto other things, but I can also see Roode getting a big (sort of) win at WM.

15. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
    Can we please get rid of Jinder Mahal? He has been doing the same thing since long time. The experiment failed horribly so why continue giving him title shots?

I just hope that Jinder doesn't win. I don't want bad matches from United States Champion as well after that bad reign.
    Absolutely. And he hasn't gotten any better at all. He's probably the least interesting guy on the roster.

17. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Orton deserves the pre show after the awful string of matches and feuds he had in 2017 namely against Wyatt and Mahal.

Preshow is fine, but if it must be on the main card at least I know when to take my smoke break. Or maybe a nap. How many minutes of the match will be spent on someone doing a chinlock should be in the predictions contest (if that's going to be a thing on this forum).

19. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Thread Information