View Poll Results: Should WWE welcome Hulk Hogan back to the company?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let Hulk Back

9 64.29%
  • Keep Hulk Away

5 35.71%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you for or against Hulk Hogan returning to WWE?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are you for or against Hulk Hogan returning to WWE?

https://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/w...oa-joe-update/

Reports have been floating this week that WWE is ready to allow Hulk Hogan to return to the company in some capacity.

How do you guys feel about this? Is it still too soon? Do you think Hogan should remain on the outs forever? Or do you believe Hogan's sincerity in his apologies and that he should be forgiven and welcomed back to WWE with open arms?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think it is understandable why the WWE froze Hogan out, but at the end of the day, Hogan was caught on tape in what he thought was a private moment and was likely to ranting, as so many people do in their private time. If any of us were caught at a bad time, I'm sure we all would have something we'd regret.

I think it's time to bring Hogan back.

3. Likes Wildcat66, Fallout, jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I never saw anybody not wanting Austin back when he beat his wife.

On topic, I couldn't care less. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

If Hogan wants to come back and entertain the fans once more, let him come. He did "his time".

5. Likes Wildcat66, jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Gawker was a malignant cancer that realised when they were about to go down, they'd attempt to take Hogan down with them.

As for Hogan himself, if he can demonstrate that he's legitimately apologetic for his actions (Mark Henry had the right idea in saying Hogan should apologise to all the African-American talent), then he absolutely should be let back.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

7. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm in the camp that would welcome him coming back. He did something wrong and he paid the price for it. But everyone deserves a second chance when they've showed true guilt and apology for their mistakes. I think Hogan has did that now. The fans would love to see him and I would too.

9. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Fuck Hulk Hogan. I wouldn't care if he came back, never liked the guy never will.

11. Likes jmt225 liked this post
    Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm a major Hulkamaniac at heart, always will be. In fact, most Canadians worship the Hulkster. There's a Hogan Church nearby that has a big blonde mustache over it. If somebody is getting a mystery tag team partner and his music hits, I will automatically mark the fuck out. I don't care if he can't even climb in the ring because his knees are shot, as long as he gets to punch somebody with all his might I'll be happy.

Whatcha gonna do?!!!
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

13. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There is no point having Andre The Giant or Randy Savage in a wrestling game unless the Hulkster is in it too.

15. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I think it is understandable why the WWE froze Hogan out, but at the end of the day, Hogan was caught on tape in what he thought was a private moment and was likely to ranting, as so many people do in their private time. If any of us were caught at a bad time, I'm sure we all would have something we'd regret.

I think it's time to bring Hogan back.
    In today's world, I would never assume anything is a private moment. This is especially true if I were a celebrity like Hogan. I'd only bring Hogan back if the controversy has died off.

17. Likes jmt225 liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm all for forgive and forget, providing those who have to work with him are absolutely comfortable doing so. I'm sure there will be some people who would feel uncomfortable working in the public eye alongside Hogan, and I hope it would be the prerogative to refuse doing so.

That being said, I'm against it. Sure, put him back in the Hall of Fame, but does he really add all that much more value to the current product and continuity? I know that he'd be in more of an ambassador role, but frankly, WWE already has a handful of people that actively fill that role who have less bagage with them, one of whom is named John Cena. Outside of the nostalgia-craved audience, anything Hogan can offer, Cena can offer at least twice over.

19. Likes jmt225 liked this post

Thread Information