All in all, high potential for success on this card!

NXT Championship
Andrade "Cien" Almas (c) w/Zelina Vega vs Aleister Black

Sentimentally, I'm having trouble picking this one. I feel like Andrade has been absolutely stellar as champion, but has still only scratched the surface of what he can do in this reign. I'd like to see him break Balor's record as champion. But then again, Aleister Black is a walking liscence to print money, and it's hard to imagine haulting his forward mometum. Maybe a loss for Black will benefit them both. Andrade can keep the reign going and Black can continue to impress on the Blue or Red brand. Then again, it seems like there's more potential heel championship challengers than there are face championship challengers, and I think that's the deciding factor.

Prediction; And NEEWWWW.....

Unsanctioned Match
Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa
If Gargano wins, he is reinstated in NXT

NXT has a trend that I really appreciate in giving the main event spot to the program with the most heat, as they've done with Tag Title matches or Women's Title matches. I like that the default isn't to just give the main event spot to the main men's singles title. Were this not WrestleMania weekend, I would suspect this trend would continue, and the unsanctioned match would be our main event. Either way, it's going to be a hard match to top. Absolutely one of the best rivalries in the past few years, which is remarkable when you consider that one of the participants has been on the injured list for a better part of the year.

Fantasy finish, spoiler tags presented in consideration for those who hate reading fantasy booking.
Click for Spoiler:
Johnny wins. With the effort of someone trying to resolve one last piece of business from his deathbed, Ciampa warns Johnny that this isn't finished. Now that he's back in NXT, Ciampa will make his life hell. Etc Etc. Gargano, getting in equal effort, says he'll have to take a rain check, as he's debuting tomorrow night at WrestleMania. Don't ask me about WrestleMania. I didn't think that far ahead, thus validating your prejudice against fantasy booking.

Prediction; JOHN-NY-WREST-LING *clap*clap*clapclapclap*

NXT Women's Championship
Ember Moon (c) vs Shayna Baszler

Okay, so they gave Ember the pity-successful defense last TakeOver, yeah? That's out of the way. Okay. Shayna's victory here, unless they plan to build to a submission match between them.

Prediction; And NEEWWWW....

NXT Tag Team Championship
The Undisputed Era (c) vs the winners of the Dusty Rhodes Classic

Prediction pending Dusty Rhodes Classic finals, but Bobby Fish's injury certainly throws a wrench in the gears.

NXT North American Championship Ladder Match
EC3 vs Adam Cole vs Velveteen Dream vs Lars Sullivan vs Killian Dain vs Ricochet

This will be a fun match. I am genuinely happy whoever wins. As a fan, this is no-lose, unless the match somehow sucks. One of WWE's best strengths is booking high profile multi-man matches. They just put all the effort in. I suspect that will ring true when they want to showcase six very different characters.

Prediction; I asked Cleverbot to pick a number between one and six. It picked four. By the order in which I listed the talent, that's Lars Sullivan. Hurrah!